merongb

Need Changes For The Vending Skill

How about we allow to use tokens to pay the items that are selling in the vending?

I played some other servers, and I saw only FRO is using tokens to trade stuff.

We usually use token rather zeny, so its so hard to sell and buy stuff because we need to

wait until we find some sellers or the buyers. its almost useless to use vending, although

vending skill was created to make players to trade stuff more easily.

As FRO use tokens, I would say we should make token just like zeny, that we can use it

to buy or sell stuff by using vending. Also we could reduce some alt players who

are just making PUB to sell or buy stuff.

1. sorry i can't support ur suggestion..try u think if we allow the use of tokens to pay for the item..it would annoy people, especially newbies..where newbies will get a token? try to think that..

2. zeny actually also important as the token .. but zeny most used in the quest and also to broadcast... you can also buy tokens using zeny..I also think if there is some people will sell OP the items.

Implementation of this is impossible unless I can re write the whole vending

skill base up.

only option is to have a base rate for zeny to token..

Again that has its own issues , but just if ppl can encourage

Use of forums for trade educate/ encourage more ppl to use forums for trade

Have some events for using forums to trade half of the population doesn't even know it exists.

This will be better tackled then ppl can just post their requirements on forums .

Also, Im suggesting this because if vending skill allow tokens as a payment, players can do something more productive things.

As u see, now fro is not so active, cuz most people are just doing 'selling and buying' all the day. Donate-sell-buy-negotiate.

I myself usually spend most of time to find a buyers to sell my stuff... I think its waste of time. I could do pvp, quest, or something more

fun. But becasue I need to sell or trade my stuff to be geared, I just sit and watch the BC for an hour or more.

If our concern move from 'sell and buy' to something more active things, I think FRO can be more vigorous.

Trust me I want this just as much as u do

But changing the game client for a skill like vending

Is super super hard intact not sure if its possible even.

I only suggest forums as suggest the nxt best alternative

If most ppl checked forums for trade we could just post it thr and wait for reply's

Maybe a ingame logon message to encourage use of forum trade.

Or some events so ppl use it more cause once ppl do it becomes so much easier.