L2Aim

Remove Trap Health

It has come to my attention that during WoE setting up a defense is already hard as it is. Being a sniper myself I feel displeased to see my traps being ruined by one magnum break and thus almost completely making the traps obsolete as a defense mechanism. Another thing is that other snipers can just remove traps with their "Remove Trap" Skill, but I feel these should only be used on traps laid by themselves instead of others. There are still other skills that can be used (and actually are more useful) to remove traps if this wouldn't be possible.

So my suggestion is the following:

• Remove the trap health or boost it by a lot
  • Disable remove trap from other players to be used on own traps

If trap health is removed completely there are still other skills that should & could be used:

• Spring Trap
  • Enabling Magnetic Earth to remove traps (seeing traps are ground skills).

This change would alter War of Emperium in such a way that guilds are actually able to build up a defense before other people rush in. The whole last minute breaking tactics are slow but certainly getting a bit dull. Other suggestions as to what to change to these mechanics so they work as intended again are welcome.

I say no to this...

Point 1. If your a really good defensive sniper for woe, you can easily trap step back and kill your target. Even though they use the skill Magnum break they still cant get close if you can kill them directly. and to add, if your fast enough to set traps there would really be no problem. Remember that the skill magnum break is not like other skills which can be at no cooldown or shall i say reduced casting time, and also take note that for your traps to last long and have a better holding time use Level 3 traps cause it have the best of both worlds.

Point 2. About the Remove trap skill. this is a very plain and simple skill which can easily be understood when you read the skill name itself, and for snipers/hunters as their name says it they are hunters and they know how to set traps and remove them nevertheless if they have set it or not.

Point 3. Magnetic Earth getting the traps out? No way! your right at the thing that magnetic earth covers ground skills, but you forgot of the words "Magical" and "Physical" skills. and as ive been playing this RO game for long reading description wise and in-game i think that magnetic earth only covers up magical ground or AoE attacks.

There can also be another way of getting rid of those traps if your a sniper, just use the skill arrow shower, no need of getting close to the traps.