Norse_Joog

Something Wrong With Bot Check

Is there something wrong with the Bot checker?

Why is it that every time the "Bot Checker" ask me the picture " 786 " it always get me wrong even if I type it correctly

Can you please take a look at this please cause it almost cost me my account, it happened to me 2 times simultaneously and I still get wronged typing that picture asked " 786 " , I know Bot checker will only accept 3 times so please take a look at this as possible.

• Like 1

If you ever have any issues with the bot checker, ALWAYS make sure to take screenshots. So long as you are able to provide us with screenshots as proof, you never have to worry about losing your account because of a bot check. And screenshots would also help us verify if there was an issue and look into it. If you're able to provide more information, we can look into this. :)

I think the bot checker with the picture of " 786 " had a wrong answer from the the supposed "786". I have been farming frequently and have no problem with solving the bot checker, but when the picture "786" come out, I never get it right no matter how many time i typed 786 as the answer. Now that's weird...