Veracity

Happy Halloween From Forsaken Ro!

header.jpg

hauntedfcity.jpg

Halloween Comes to Forsaken City!

Forsaken City has never felt spookier! Celebrate Halloween

with your friends in our exclusive haunted hometown map,

made by our very own talented mapper Justice!

hauntedvillage.jpg

Enter a forgotten village, haunted by unimaginable horrors...

Enter a long forgotten village that has once more emerged from the mists
in a dark and frightening forest. Participate in Hallows Eve rituals,
do 16 different quests for the townsfolk, get disguises of your own, and discover the secret past of the town.

repentance.jpg

Experience the Repentance

Discover a dark secret hidden in the Lost Village's mysterious past.
After a man brutally massacres people, the villagers attempt for revenge ends tragically.
An innocent child is sacrificed at the hands of a cult, only for the ritual to go awry.
Consumed with hate in his final moments, the cursed child set forth The Repentance,
unleashing the souls of the forever damned into the town for torment and bloodshed.
Will you be able to end the curse that plagues the Lost Village?

In exchange for your help, you will receive 10 fame points, 10 halloween tickets,
and an Atonement Gift Box with the chance to randomly receive any of the 4 new headgears.
All headgears have the effect of the Forsaken Knight helm!

headgears.jpg

Introducing 13 new questable Halloween headgears!

The Great Rufaku has returned to his home after his journey

to the land of the dead last year. In exchange for helping the townsfolk

(there's 16 total, each with a unique quest!), Rufaku will make you

your own disguise in exchange for Halloween Tickets.

All headgears have the effect of the Forsaken Knight helm!

credits.jpg
New Forsaken City and Haunted Village maps by Justice
Halloween quests & dialogue by Veracity
Coding by Genesis
Previews by Barbie
  • Like 2

Can you guy's fixed the Effect.. insteed of Knight make if for King Set.. unfair for those people are wearing forsaken king set.. Change the effect please...

• Like 1

Question, where is the travel center? I just warped at warper npc, and then clicked travel center, what happens is that I just warped at the same map in vending market??? Can anyone fix this? or just I don't know the location...

It's dropped by False Angel I believe. :)

Also, I don't see why everyone is complaining about it not working with the vote/king set. Even if it did, it still wouldn't be as good as the vote/valkyrie helm so it really wouldn't be your primary headgear anyway, right? (Note: changing the stats of the legendary headgears is out of the question.)

It's dropped by False Angel I believe. :)

Also, I don't see why everyone is complaining about it not working with the vote/king set. Even if it did, it still wouldn't be as good as the vote/valkyrie helm so it really wouldn't be your primary headgear anyway, right? (Note: changing the stats of the legendary headgears is out of the question.)

You don't necessarily have to change the stats. Maybe just make it work with Fking set rather than knight.

Just throwing a suggestion here... The Headgears that we get from atonement box maybe make it for Fking set?

I got a question regarding the quest the "Mistress" give, I'm stuck at the "Cursed Child" it says something that i need to participate with the fame thing

You need to go at Dragon Temple right side of fcity and find "Mordred" and click "I want to join the Order of the Dragon". :)