ChainBreak

Upgrade On Loki's Dagger

From what I've seen, dagger PvP SinX are about as rare as battle Priests. I think that's sad since dagger SinX builds hold a good variety for different play styles so I would like to see a boost for the dagger type builds.

First the current stats for the Valk PvP dagger:

Unbreakable
Str + 8 Agi + 8 Int + 8 Max SP + 15%
Increase damaged on demihumans by 5%
Increase damage with Soul Breaker by 10%
Increase damage with Meteor Assault by 10%
Increase damage with Venom Splasher by 10%

I marked the stats that I think are problematic on their own like this.

First on the Soul Breaker dmg: The problem with this skill is that with the current bonuses the dmg is too low with the current possible spam. That's why I would suggest giving it either

1) a higher dmg boost or

2) a cast delay reduction

The thing with the cast delay reduction is that it will also have a impact on other skills so I think the boni will have to be considered before the change accordingly.

Second the Meteor Assault dmg: What I don't like about this is that you probably wont be seeing all that much use of this skill in PvP.

The only use this really has( on a highrate with 100% resistance to the status effects it deals) is the ability to uncover hiding Stalkers or cloaking Ninjas.

The skill is useless for killing since it doesn't carry status arrow or status card effects and with only 440% dmg when compared to Grimtooth which reaches 1000% dmg on edp and carries status arrow effects.

For damaging a group of players Grimtooth is a better option even when Meteor Assault gets boni from Loki's dagger and blade.

Since the delay on this skill is very low I think a higher dmg boost is the best option.

Last is the Venom Splasher bonus dmg on the dagger:

While I think that this is a great addition to implement the use of Venom Splasher in PvP I still feel that because of the 75% HP condition the use of the skill is greatly limited. Since people will always be spamming their pots in PvP the skill doesn't really get to be used often except for the very random casts from the Ifrit ring.

With it's 1300% dmg it's also pretty low compared to other skills SinX can use so I think as of now this bonus is pretty useless.

I would suggest adding a small autocast chance on the dagger to at least make the skill of use in some way or to change the bonus to Sand Attack dmg +xx% since Sandattack is a skill that can actually be used.

Personally I would like a autocast chance more, but it's up to the GMs to decide I guess.

If you can contribute more suggestions or critique to my suggestion please feel free to post.