akosiyanyan

What Top 3 Class ...is The Best Using Original Zodiac.. And Why

Think of it as butterfly aura, they have similar effects, except the zodiac aura is a little less but has -vit def. So you can use 1x skoll on cloak and use that aura and you have some sort of defense against Thana. I use it on hybrid bio since I also use Sinx card(so i cant go dual skolls at the moment) due to the fact that I need to get close to hit with mammonite.

Edited by Rayray

Think of it as butterfly aura, they have similar effects, except the zodiac aura is a little less but has -vit def. So you can use 1x skoll on cloak and use that aura and you have some sort of defense against Thana. I use it on hybrid bio since I also use Sinx card(so i cant go dual skolls at the moment) due to the fact that I need to get close to hit with mammonite.

Sir can i teag me hybrid builf for bio...and the all can and item buid.. pls tnx

Teach me build hybrid... item and card..tnx sor

Actually, original zodiac are still best for all classes in my opinion because it has +5% for both physical and magic attacks, and practical to players for those those who can't afford other aura's like emp, ROP, original LHZ aura and Skull aura......