Veiya

Hello!

It's very nice to meet all of you!

My boyfriend, close friend, and I have been looking for decent servers to play, and we hope this server can satisfy our needs!

I hope we can be friends in the future. <3

-May, Justin, and James!

Edited by Veiya
  • Like 1

Ohh. Straight to the point with this one, huh? I guess I should pitch in too!
We haven't had the best of luck with server communities lately. However, I have high hopes for ForsakenRO.

Can't wait to meet all of you in game.

Also...we -are- pvpers. Look forward to that in the future aswell.
(Specially James....gotta watch out for this guy. LOL)

Edited by Xalx Aurion
  • Like 1

Ahhhhhh, My friends pulled me here, I am also joining with these two. I was dragged into this one... (I crai 4 lyfe when they do that to me).

Anyways, Hi Forsaken RO community, I hope to have a great time here, cause my past experiences haven't been too great tbh.

Hope to meet new people and have good experiences with everyone here. Cya ingame =).

• Like 2

Ahhhhhh, My friends pulled me here, I am also joining with these two. I was dragged into this one... (I crai 4 lyfe when they do that to me).

Anyways, Hi Forsaken RO community, I hope to have a great time here, cause my past experiences haven't been too great tbh.

Hope to meet new people and have good experiences with everyone here. Cya ingame =).

You know we travel together, regardless of where we're headed when it comes to RO, James.

Wow, 3 of you, how cool! :D Welcome to ForsakenRO to all of you! Be sure to check out our beginner guide as well as the rules for some useful information including leveling spots and ways to earn income. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask at the help desk ingame or any other way to contact GMs. Have fun! :)

Welcome May, Justin, and James! :) I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started section of our website if you haven't already to help answer any initial questions you may have. Feel free to swing by the help desk and say hi or add me on Skype/MSN ([email protected]) if you need any help! Happy playing!

I know I'm late, but Welcome to the server! :D If I ever go on, I can't wait to see you guys ^.^! It's nice meeting new people <3

By the way, @Zephi I love your Kuroko ;) He's my favorite basketball player with his incredible passes and his ability to have no presence!

yeah when your in-game and saw me ill give u the warm welcome xD

(firebolts), right justin? hahaha

Hey there guys and welcome to forsakenro :) hope you enjoy it here! If you need any help or would just like a chat im usually sat on the west side of fcity :3!