sshinytoyguns

Jenova Project

*Cough* Come to woe too :D *Cough*

I do WoE wif y'all whenever I can. I think this last weekend I was online to help....was that Saturday American WoE? xD

Next WoE I'll be with Adam's guild. Bass knows about it already then I come back for BR and GvG again. :D

Lol...I know...busy girl... xD

I'll pvp agaisnt ray in abyss just to make it intense as if Im gonna steal detale.

Lol it'd be better if we didn't know xD more dramatic effect.

Quick edit it to say something else hahaha

LOL, Omie...i concur Fritz! Go hurry, hurry, and edit it! It should be a surprise attack! xD

Yeah just teasing Laura :P I trapped for Adam time to time.

Lol I know you are. I can't keep track of my time online tbh. D:

I didn't know you go WoEing for Adam's guild too? :D

He invited me around the time it stared up and I told him I was in Avalanche. He said I could leave whenever haha but I come to see how their doing. My friend woes there too the pally, Antagonistic.

Well no one noticed when I played prof and literally cleared fild with a friend of mine from Elith. :p

Well no one noticed when I played prof and literally cleared fild with a friend of mine from Elith. :p

I had a feeling that was you, but didn't say anything. LOOOOL! xD

I had a feeling that was you, but didn't say anything. LOOOOL! xD

Im pretty sure who you saw isn't me, as I am pretty sure you are not on fild that time, and I would have not hit you if you were there. I only hit the dudes that randomly hit newbies or trashtalk people in another language. Originally, when I went on fild, I was using my soul linker and was killing a few people. But then gangs with paladins turned up so I went to prof(cuz it was better geared and using bio gives me away). It was fun 'cause i didn't get dropped one time due to a few crit sinx hitting me and making my kyrie shoes go off every second.

• Like 1

Im pretty sure who you saw isn't me, as I am pretty sure you are not on fild that time, and I would have not hit you if you were there. I only hit the dudes that randomly hit newbies or trashtalk people in another language. Originally, when I went on fild, I was using my soul linker and was killing a few people. But then gangs with paladins turned up so I went to prof(cuz it was better geared and using bio gives me away). It was fun 'cause i didn't get dropped one time due to a few crit sinx hitting me and making my kyrie shoes go off every second.

I could of swore that was you... D:

I mean that prof wasn't hitting me or anything either... .-.

I came back and I'm gone D:
Was I away too long? ;_;

There was a "cleaning" a while back (plan to have JP mercenary for woe and such but changed like how Laura helps out avalanche, same as me) but I'm sure you can talk to Laura about it. Jenova is not as active as it was before but members are still on wether people visiting in guild or catching each others characters out of guild. ^-^

Ps. Laura if you read this, do you know how much cat ears are (black/brown)

Ahh, okay; thank you! ^u^

Edited by Roxy-kun
  • Like 1

I came back and I'm gone D:

Was I away too long? ;_;

There was a "cleaning" a while back (plan to have JP mercenary for woe and such but changed like how Laura helps out avalanche, same as me) but I'm sure you can talk to Laura about it. Jenova is not as active as it was before but members are still on wether people visiting in guild or catching each others characters out of guild. ^-^

Ps. Laura if you read this, do you know how much cat ears are (black/brown)

OMGGG!!!! ROXY-KUN!!! You came back from the dead! How's mother Canada treating you?!

And yes, just like what Fritz said. I did a max exodus to remove inactive players. Well Jenova Project is inactive in general. I made another Alyxia (stylized Alyxia.), but my main is currently with Avalanche. I'm currently a rogue roaming around and helping other guilds who needs guns, but mainly with Ava in general.

It's lovely to see ya back! Will you be active now? Or just so so? :D

Fritz - Cat Ears is 600-700? I believe it is higher for black ones. 700-850? :)

Cheers,

Laura :))

Oh noo so expensive x.x, Laura random question would you rather get a Lovely Ribbon Aura or ROP.

HMMMM...it depends how you want to use it. I pick LR over ROP, because I like it for fashion. LR is not as buffed as ROP tho. If you want something solid to aid then I'd go for ROP. :)

OMGGG!!!! ROXY-KUN!!! You came back from the dead! How's mother Canada treating you?!

And yes, just like what Fritz said. I did a max exodus to remove inactive players. Well Jenova Project is inactive in general. I made another Alyxia (stylized Alyxia.), but my main is currently with Avalanche. I'm currently a rogue roaming around and helping other guilds who needs guns, but mainly with Ava in general.

It's lovely to see ya back! Will you be active now? Or just so so? :D

Cheers,

Laura :))

It was cold! But I'm back home for the summer, so I thought I'd come back! ouO

I was gonna be more active, to make up for my year off, but it looks like I'll be one of those guildless people o:

It was cold! But I'm back home for the summer, so I thought I'd come back! ouO

I was gonna be more active, to make up for my year off, but it looks like I'll be one of those guildless people o:

If you're OL I can invite you back. JP is inactive so no one is OL at all, but my alt sprites. :)

HMMMM...it depends how you want to use it. I pick LR over ROP, because I like it for fashion. LR is not as buffed as ROP tho. If you want something solid to aid then I'd go for ROP. :)

I agree on fashion with LRA but I don't understand what you mean by buffed, they have the same effect and can be worn my champs unlike ROP. Regardless I was more concerned on your fashion thoughts ;P

not recruiting? :( haha xD wash happens? :P

Nothing bad happened. I'm just way too busy to run a guild atm.. :(

Been playing League..haha!

Maybe once when all the original JP members decided to make a come back then (maybe) I'll reboot the recruiting. :)

If that happens we can probably capture a castle for WOE. :D

Cheers!

Edited by sshinytoyguns

Seeing Jenova Project with a flag at fcity... O.O Laura must see it through one day xD

I agree on fashion with LRA but I don't understand what you mean by buffed, they have the same effect and can be worn my champs unlike ROP. Regardless I was more concerned on your fashion thoughts ;P

HA! That would be interesting to see our flag there. Lol. I have quite enough tokens to actually go active for WoE with JP...but I'm still kinda meh about it. :p

OOps...I guess I got my facts wrong there. I didn't know that they have the same attributes and stuff... D:

Edited by sshinytoyguns

HA! That would be interesting to see our flag there. Lol. I have quite enough tokens to actually go active for WoE with JP...but I'm still kinda meh about it. :p

OOps...I guess I got my facts wrong there. I didn't know that they have the same attributes and stuff... D:

I wouldn't mind woeing with JP, I'll just tell my other guild it's a reunion sorta thing :-)

And Yeahhh with that new Lhz aura update it looks like I've got some shopping to do, sadly I don't know the prices of those auras in game yet.