sshinytoyguns

Jenova Project

Update as of 7/3/14:

JENOVA PROJECT IS CURRENTLY NOT RECRUITING

Rule #1 RESPECT
DON'T BE A HUGEMONGOUS PAIN IN THE ASS. Don't insult your 'mates or anybody outside Jenova Project. If you have a problem with any of us let's settle it in a civil manner. Don't blow-up the guild chat. You have two options, (1) you can PM that person, or (2) PM me directly. The three (or four and so on) of us will be in a chat room and I'll be your middle person. While the guild welcomes any age; we expect full level of maturity from you. Time to time we would troll and joke around each other specially when everybody is on. However, we know our boundaries and know when to stop. I know that PK is allowed on this server. As much as possible please don't and PK if they PK you first. We do not tolerate drama. Let's keep a "surfer dude mentality" to keep it cool and all will be well. ;)

Rule #2 COMMON COURTESY
We like to help. I started playing fRO almost 1 1/2 yrs ago and I know what it's like to start from the bottom. While we like to help you get stuff, we ask that you help us in return. Don't be greedy and not give back. I can assure you that the only "giving back" we expect from you is to help us farm, quest, and hunt/kill MVPs.

Bits and Facts:
1 The guild name came from Final Fantasy VII. If you're a 90s kid and an avid old-skool rpg gamer like me then chances are you know Jenova. :)
2 I am the guild leader. I have been playing RO since beta days, from pRO to iRO until I decided to quit around 2004. I deliberated to install the game again, this time via private servers. I used to play on GatheringRO, aeRO, and BlackoutRO and have been on and off ever since. I also play other videogames mainly on XBOX ONE or PS1 emulator (to rekindle playing some amazing old-skool rpg games) and League of Legends (Server: NA). My main character is Alyxia (Biochemist/Creator), but I switch between her and Laurabear (Super Novice) for raids, call for aid for other guilds, fild PvP, and chilling mode. I use Malin (Wizard) mainly to farm berries/seeds/cspeed potions, farm for somebody, and/or questing. Feel free to message any of my characters in-game if you're trying to get a hold of me.
3 We are not an active WoE/GvG guild.
4 We exercise English as our main language as most of us come from different corners of the world wide intarwebz. ;))
5 Last but not the least, our life doesn't only revolve around fRO. Most of us are students (majority are in college), have a job, either way, or both. I try to leave any of my characters with an open chat room as much as possible. I have a full-time job and a dual major at a local community college here in San Diego. Don't be discouraged if you don't see any of us online. I am active on weekends and after 6PM (UTC -08:00, Pacific Time, US & Canada) on weekdays.

Cheers and thanks for reading! :D

- Laura aka, Alyxia/Laurabear :th_swt3:

Edited by sshinytoyguns
  • Like 6

This sounds so awesome :3 Good luck and hope you guys grow! will be stopping by sometime coz I haven't seen you ingame yet xD

This sounds so awesome :3 Good luck and hope you guys grow! will be stopping by sometime coz I haven't seen you ingame yet xD

Haha! Thanks! Well, you'll be seeing Alyxia sitting there. :)

+1 to this. Hope your Guild Grow. See ya in game. :) Lezz chill.

Thanks and heck yeah yo! I'd love to meet you in game! :)

Oh yeah, i just want to say that the name's awesome! I love Final Fantasy :3

Aww! Thanks Plok! :)

FF9 is my all time favorite followed by FF7! :D

Hi y'all!

Quick Guild Notice:

Most of us are super busy with iRL stuff, so we haven't been on lately.

Alyxia my bio/creator is on from time to time, but mostly on AFK status (sitting under a palm tree). ;)

You can leave me a PM in game or PM here if you are interested to join! :)

Thanks a bunch,

Laura (Alyxia/Malin)

Hello,

I'm interessted to join your Guild :)

Hi Sheyila, sorry it took me a while to respond. I have been crazy busy lately.. :(

You're more than welcome to join if you haven't found a home yet. Just let us know! :)

Edited by sshinytoyguns

I'll be happy to add you if Laura isn't avaliable. Look up for my Minstrel (Alexei Baxter).

Peace!

Edited by NeoXCross
  • Like 1

This look awesome! I'm really interested to join, i love to help others, hunt mvp and farm. Can i join you, please? :)

Hi Koory! Sure thing! I just got home from work, so I'll see you online! :)

The person below me is Chris aka Alexei Baxter and is my subGM! :D

Cheers!

I'll be happy to add you if Laura isn't avaliable. Look up for my Minstrel (Alexei Baxter).

Peace!

Thanks, Chris! :D

I'll be on shortly!

Thanks! You can find me as Arake (sniper). :)

You are welcome, Koory!

Welcome to Jenova Project, The Obsidian Star! :D

Whoa, this sounds like fun! Am I too late to join in? o:

Whoa, this sounds like fun! Am I too late to join in? o:

Hello Roxy-kun!

Nope! Not too late at all! You may pm Alyxia, Malin, or Alexei Baxter! :)

Thanks so much for your interest in joining Jenova Project! :D

Yay! And, I should be the one thanking you! The more friends you have in a game, the more fun you'll have, right? :D

Yay! And, I should be the one thanking you! The more friends you have in a game, the more fun you'll have, right? :D

True story! :D

Can't wait to meet you in-game! :D

Don't expect too much, I only started playing yesterday. D:

Don't expect too much, I only started playing yesterday. D:

Naw! You are fine the way you are! It's what we're here for! :D

Hello all i just joined this game yesterday and am loving it! looking for a fun guild to join going to be on allot till sunday then ill mostly be on everyday around 5:00 pm around to 10:00 pm PDT I am a long range fighter started a gunslinger will be making an archer.My In game name is Noctisnex. hope to hear for you all!

Hello all i just joined this game yesterday and am loving it! looking for a fun guild to join going to be on allot till sunday then ill mostly be on everyday around 5:00 pm around to 10:00 pm PDT I am a long range fighter started a gunslinger will be making an archer.My In game name is Noctisnex. hope to hear for you all!

Heeeey! Sure thing! If you haven't found a home then you're more than welcome to join us!

You can PM Alyxia or Malin! Hope to see you online! :D

Cheers,

Laura

sounds great! um though should i send one to both names i am unsure which one you use the most?...or i could try whispering at first you might be on.

sounds great! um though should i send one to both names i am unsure which one you use the most?...or i could try whispering at first you might be on.

Hi! I'm so sorry, I saw your PM from yesterday, but I was AFK the whole day! :'(

To answer your question tho--I equally use them both. xD

I should be on later tonight, like after 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

Try to send my characters a PM again or Alexei Baxter, he's my subGM. :D

I can't wait to meet you online and add you to our family! :D