unknown101

Can Fro Have A Loadcental At Ph?

because other player dont have creadit card..and if they load at western union the tax is ...for example 400php = 10$ if u donate at western union it will be 700php T_T.. pls gm if we have Fro at loadcentral..because other dont have creadit card or debit card.or pay pal ..

You can't donate at paypal because of the fraud going, and also the best to donate in cash without credit card or debit is at Western Union, there's so many many branch around you I'm pretty sure... and if there's a tax when you remitt a money? I'm not sure about that, what I am sure about is that you will only pay the fee depending how much you will donate...

I also got question , this is dollat and my country money is rupiah.. I send rupiah id also can?

Niel, if you donated using your currency, it will be automatically converted into US dollars....

ForsakenRO doesn't support load central. Unfortunately you can donate via Western Union.

Yes, there's a big tax of it because of the distance between Boston and the Philippines.

However, i think it's impossible to make fro supported by the load central. But i'll try to move this out to Genesis.

yes..load central is good for players...i want to have Fro at loadcentral...

hmmm... load central.. if it can make donating alot more easier as possible for pinoy peps why not?!

+1

yes more easy if FRO have at loadcentral for..filipino playing FRO...easy do donate....someday i ....im happy if load central cooperate with FRO

ForsakenRO doesn't support load central. Unfortunately you can donate via Western Union.

Yes, there's a big tax of it because of the distance between Boston and the Philippines.

However, i think it's impossible to make fro supported by the load central. But i'll try to move this out to Genesis.

tnx gm .... pls ....i want to donate easy at loadcentral..pls ...

Donating through Google and anything else isn't hard but you're right it does require a credit card. I'm sure you can use Debit to donate. I personally don't use Paypal as it isn't allowed, It is a preferred method of payment for me because my younger brother makes money over the internet through that website, I know a way you can donate, You go to your bank an get your banking information and you can link your bank accounts to google, And I'm actually pretty sure google is secure as they are one of the best or the best Internet Company(s) in my opinion. Google Checkout is a fairly simple way to donate and you can link accounts to it easily.

& Whenever you donate, Say you were to donate from PH to US any Ph money will become USD but it all depends on the going rates of your currency at the moment

Currently:

1 US Dollar equals

60.26 Indian Rupee

I'm sure this method may not be that easy for the rest of you so I do +1 your topic because it should be easy for all players to contribute money to the server.

Edited by Hypnosis