This is a guide for Hunting Glistening Coat

first of all you need:

a Bio Char: 255 base(high int)

Holden Card (Helm)

Baby Leopard Card(Armor)

Raggler Card (Boots)

Zipper Bear Card (Weapon)

Muka Card (Accessory)

This combo give's you 8% chance of gaining Glistening coat whenever you kill a monster

Use 3 stormy knight card or 3 Bloody knight card so when you attack theres a chance to auto skill

Or get a [Twin Edge of Naght Sieger Red] (if they have this on the server) so you can use level 3 meteor skill

SORRY AFK farming is ILLEGAL.. so i changed it

Edited by Berserker

This is actually against the rules o.o

AFK Farming

Farming while AFK gives those players an unfair advantage over those who actually take their time to farm their items. This also applies to AFKing on any class whilst using a Dark Lord card or any other card/item that automatically uses a skill to kill spawns.

First offense:

-Disconnection

Second Offense:

-5 hours jail.

Third Offense:

-10 hours jail.

Check the rules o~o .

Just make a int chemist, put 3 stormy knights/ bloody knights in weapon aside from zipper bear and wear avian wings for the reflect.

Go to the berry dungeon or for fild 06, the mobs are aggressive there so you will have a good mobrate.

Manually attack the uber mobs and enjoy the fcps rolling.

• Like 1

Goodluck passing the Bot Checker then. :)

Actually ive done it,. i got passed the bot checker

the bot cheker only shows when you have killed about a couple dozen mobs when you log in and it wont show up again until you relog your character

Actually ive done it,. i got passed the bot checker

the bot cheker only shows when you have killed about a couple dozen mobs when you log in and it wont show up again until you relog your character

Not always true ;), and well if you do get past the bot checker, I still constantly monitor maps since bot hunting is my favorite past time. Which is worse since the bot checker jails characters for one year, GMs ban the accounts. I won't really advice AFK farming.

Edited by Shino
  • Like 1

I still constantly monitor maps since bot hunting is my favorite past time.

Speaking of BOT HUNTING.... I hunt rat tail last week and i still see the wiz bot there ... its like what 5 months active now? and he still not getting banned

Ive done this for months and taught this to a many people on fro now. I would suggest farming the familiars that dracula spawns by using cart revolution then re warping til more bats spawn and repeat as well as using stem worm and bathory cards so dracula wont be able to hit u and u will farm alot of box of storms as well. Using this guide on its own is almost usless and a waste of time compared to farming seeds or fcp the normal way even.

Edited by hazbird123

Not always true ;), and well if you do get past the bot checker, I still constantly monitor maps since bot hunting is my favorite past time. Which is worse since the bot checker jails characters for one year, GMs ban the accounts. I won't really advice AFK farming.

Gm rules y'know :9

Ive done this for months and taught this to a many people on fro now. I would suggest farming the familiars that dracula spawns by using cart revolution then re warping til more bats spawn and repeat as well as using stem worm and bathory cards so dracula wont be able to hit u and u will farm alot of box of storms as well. Using this guide on its own is almost usless and a waste of time compared to farming seeds or fcp the normal way even.

xD yes u did didnt you?