myfhau

Vote Expansion Hat?

It seems that this is a good idea, BUT if i'm not mistaken, vote king set and orig king set has no difference right? So, having a vote or orig set makes no difference at all except that orig set is tradable. Good idea but i think it'd be unfair for the donators. That's just my idea though.

Well we can make the vote helm expansion like 80% of it's equivalent orig just like other gears.

First off this should be in the suggestions section...

Anyway, the only difference isn't just that it can't be traded, vote sets also don't work with Expansion Hats. I think doing this would make expansions worth less, and players already have enough luxuries with vote sets as it is... so I don't think it's a good idea.

Edited by Autopsies
  • Like 1

Anyway, the only difference isn't just that it can't be traded, vote sets also don't work with Expansion Hats. I think doing this would make expansions worth less, and players already have enough luxuries with vote sets as it is... so I don't think it's a good idea.

Right.

-1 for this :|

the reason that there's donation, is that so they can help the server with some financial funds, and in return, they can choose an item they want depending on the amount they donated without having being OPd in the server :)

i would agree with this if it will only be two or three added vote expansion helms, and that its nothing compared to the valk expansions. for short Valk Expansions are prettier xD it would benefit newbies who cant afford valk expansions, making them choose two or more vote expansions instead of just 1. and their supposed to be a common headgear, not custom :3

• Like 1

You're definitely right Scrub ^^, +1 on your comment

-1 on this Suggestion. c:

^No one is rich at first, they all work hard for their gears and items.

yes there is... i saw many new players... after 3-4 days.. they already geared,, i know few people who played 3-4 days and donated??,,,