Soanala

Would You Like To Be My Friend?

Upon joining the server, I've faced many many challenges. One of the biggest ones is talking to other people. Yes I know I am what most would call a nooby, but I'm only new to the server. I know enough about how to get started, but when it comes to things like special weapons, items, cards, or armor, I really don't know that much.

So when I try to ask someone for help and they just ignore me and walk away, it kind of makes me feel bad. :c

I've got a few characters, an Assassin Cross named Rapier, Fluffle Puff my Mastersmith, and Glaive my Sniper.

But I don't have many friends on the server who are willing to help me out or teach me things. Right now I'm trying to level up Fluffle Puff my Mastersmith which is taking forever cause I'm doing it alone. I'm not lvling up very fast by fighting cowrings, and kingrings, etc, so what monsters do I fight? If I get more then one after me, I die, and it is getting frustrating for me.

Hey I'm 26 years old, I stopped playing RO at age 18 and got married. I kind of feel like an old fart. But as an army wife sitting at home all the time, I have to pass time some how. xD I'd like to socialize in the mean time and get to know people.

Anyhoo, if I've posted the wrong thing, or posted this in the wrong spot, I do apologize and can remove it if asked, or a staff can. I'm not trying to ruffle anyones feathers. Alot of you are actually pretty nice and understanding, and I like that. :3

Edited by Soanala

If you want to level, and don't have many friends, make a High Wizard on a separate account. @warp for_fild06, and Storm Gust your way to 255, then leech your other characters with it.

Do you mean to like dual log and leech?

Do you mean to like dual log and leech?

Yes, he is pertaining to dual client. :)

Oh I've tried to do that actually, but when I do, my other window freezes and I can't do anything. D: I'm stumped.

I mean I've tried a few times, and I just can't run two windows at the same time. I don't know how anyone else can do it without any problems. ;-;

Edited by Soanala

If your Internet Connection is too slow, it will be hard for you to dual client making it freeze and shuts down the other client. well my advice for you is to get leeched (you can always ask me, im pretty bored ingame xD)

IGN: Sweet Dreamz~

:D

when i get started i also lvl my self till i get 255/255 lvl by killing uber porings/poporings/drops at for_fild06.. i dont have friends too since i was new. luckily i found my 3 mentors: Don Berreta | Aya Natsume | Gurkak... without these 3 i might be quited the game a long time ago..

dont mind snob people, there are always somebody that you can talk too.. just dont push it too much. you well know them at the right time. enjoy playing thats all... XD

drop me message on my pub at go 11... i might help you also if i have time.. cya.

You guys are all so sweet ;-; I'll be sending you guys friend requests in game. :3 So that I can talk. The biggest issue I've had to endure alone was getting my Mastersmith's job lvl to 255.

Now I need to figure out how to make or get really strong weapoms for my Assassin Cross, Mastersmith, and Sniper. I need good armor too.

How effective are doppelganger cards? I remember they used to be big things on lower rate servers, but for high rate servers, I don't know what I need. I want to be able to do pvp cause I'm tired of people randomly killing me >.<

It makes me want to rip my hair out, cause it's one of those "haha you're so weak I killed you" resu kill resu kill resu kill.

Doppel card is useless since its easy to get 195aspd with vote f.king and vote vhelm.. I have ALOT of free time so feel free to ask me any questions you can think LOL. and if someone abused you again, you can take a ss and file a ticket at the ticket center so they can be punished :)

You may want to get a hunting class, maybe your sniper, to get yourself 1k chivalry emblems first and max out one class to do the knight quest which will reward you the knight set. The set will be useful to you when you train your other chars.