zergling

City Of Gold

I have been on this server for a while now and so far everyone I have talked to has either never heard of the City of Gold quest or hasn't ever done it. why don't we get a hint as to where the first NPC is to find the city? after all there were hints for the friggs shield, and even hints(to start) for the ring quest, and we even got told where to become a F. Knight, so why not have a hint as to where this NPC is?

to be honest I don't really care too much about the zeny part of it... I just want to do the quest to say that I did it.

My guild, being quest whores, have actually started this quest few months back. We didn't continue with it after learning that the quest isn't rewarding and you need something that drops at 0.01%. Couple of us tried hunting for a few days and just decided it's better to move on to the ring quest instead.

We didn't compile a guide for this since we abandoned this half way through. but if i am allowed to reveal hints i can tell u where to start the quest.

Pm me heh if allowed.

Edited by -Si-

Sure, Lenneth is more than welcome to share if she'd like. We're working on a revamp of the website/wiki and so forth, and we'll be adding lots of the missing guides to the wiki.

Awesome thanks, how do you get the Expedition Reports? I know you can get them if you do the new world quest but that's a long as hell quest...

Edited by zergling

Just going to bump this up again so other people can see it, and maybe comment on what they have found.

I've completed it. Quest is a waste of time. Unless u want to say "Ive achieve it" then do it. Cause the drop rates for gold in there is 0.01 as well. You're better off at tha_t0 maps