Akuba

Sup Everyone O.-

Hey everyone, Name is Isaiah or Zaya for short

its good to finally come back to the game that i truly love and i do like this server alot so far and would like to finally introduce myself to all you wonderful people on which i have not met yet :D, i a very friendly kind of person i dont like butt wipes so if thats you, yea you over there stay far away from me because i dont wanna be your friend lmao!

i actually never thought i would find myself playing RO again but here i am crash landing on your server and im hoping i have a great experience with this server as i did my home server, and i look forward to meeting all of you(if possible) GM's included i may have some things i would like to discuss with you but ill save that for another post as for now ill just leave this post here and wait for all of you to reply with smiles lol tty soon :P

well there comes a time in mans life were you have to do what you gotta do, and RO decided to call me back so i just rolled with it, was no hesitation involved, glad i picked it back up again

Hey there! Welcome!

If you have any questions about the server feel free to message me and other GMs.

Hope you like the server! See you soon!

Thank you guys some much! nice to be warmly welcome to a server, way to make your me feel at home when a GM can take the time out to show players they care about their community. dont worry if i have anything ill be on more frequently than expected xD

you guys are awesome

Welcome welcome! I'm glad to hear you're liking it here so far. :) I'd definitely recommend checking out our beginner guide to get you up to speed with everything on fRO. If you ever have any questions or just want to say hi, you can swing by the help desk! Good luck and happy playing! :)