ScarletDevilmoon

Gm Fan Club<3

I presume that my Avatar has already been included since thePast personally made my signature :)

Mm, we actually usin your look ingame, unless you want the one in the current sig tat b good too c:

Any luck with the signature :U or just gave up?

You can ask veracity what he looks like or a ss of him or another gm for an ss

@buddeh: we have been started on the thinking ideas how can we make the signature. It's kinda hard to make with all these crazy ideas. I hope it will be fine. :)

You can add your tree if you want buddeh :3 also you can add animations to the GMs I think :P

So how's everyone doing :3?

Want to ask about the signature it been weeks that you guys have been working it so just wanted to know how does it go :3?

Awwww hope chu feel better :3

Hey guys how it going, the guild hasn't talked in a while so I wanna how are all of you doing :3

I wanna get the guild talking again, so anyone wanna start a conversation from anyone even our prey...err I mean GMs ' w '

They not gonna be scawy when I hunt them down :D

Hai o 3 o

Lol and ur part of the guild too so ur hunting as well :)

Rhieyheil if u wanna join sure.

@thepast u don't need hunting equipment a :3 just need ur finger to poke dem :P and you need ur eyes to stare at them then ur ok o u o

Then throw a blanket over them o w o and then attack by screaming random words that you make up and later for the kill you must jumps on their heads and munch on them > :3

Then chu must improvise >:3