ScarletDevilmoon

Gm Fan Club<3

So welcome new people to the guild, hope you have fun today and wish you all a happy thanksgiving, also it will become GM hunting season when the new GMs will come out so be prepared to stalk them >:), and anyways if anyone else wants to join the fan club pm me or write a message below v.

Good Luck (. ABRA KADABRA! ヽ( ゚ヮ゚)ノ.・゚*。・+☆┻━┻. )

Kids just a quick note for all of you, don't scare our newcommers too much with stalking, alright :)? They'll need some time to adapt, so let's all support them on that way! :)

~Takes Notes~ Scare..Newcomers too much with stalking...They'll...adapt...support them...that way. Thanks for the Quick Note Noir :3 ill use that info to get them motivated and help to get them started :P

Lol pssh nope I just decoded what you were saying :P

If you look very carefully you mite be able to see a secret code =w=

" Kids just a quick note for all of you, don't support our newcommers, they'll need time to adapt with too much stalking :)! So let's all scare them on that way, alright :)? " just rearrange some words and you get the secret code that noir kept in her note :3 see there was a secret code and it has been decoded >:)

I was thinking about doing co captain Election Day again but... Not enough members. So I'm thinking about having scavenger hunt competition in the guild or a impress the guild lead with a new base :3

But since they're gonna be new GMs we are gonna do a the GM hunting season challenge where members attack the GMs by asking answerable questions to the GMs about themselves, and who ever gets the most info of the GM(s) wins :3,......but I'm still deciding on that event,since some people maybe cheat and I may have to ask GMs if true or not :)....but only if the GMs allow it as well :D!!!

Well we mite try if it works out :3

New GMs have been spotted in Fro now it's your job to stalk them, so hunting season is now open so hunt down your fresh GM, but remember don't scare them too much cuz they'll freak out, panic or get a heart attack :3 remember have fun stalking/hunting :)!!!!

Don't worry Tamm practice makes perfect :p just try your best at stalking :3

My advice is to hide in the GMs carts :3!!

Wear something like a mask so they won't notice ya :p

Alexei been recently on and tamm also :3 btw guys ima take 1 week break of Fro, but ill be on forums :)