i would request a dagger for sinx. so if you have a thana it you will put it there rather than forsaken dagger(dagger you get in elite quest). sinx dagger is a sword so it wont double attack.

Just so you know, it is a Dagger. The double attack doesn't show in PvP and in WoE, by that I meant the yellow font thingy that pops up. Just letting you know man, :)

As Aerynth said, the Forsaken Dagger as the name might suggest, is a dagger and it's fully capable of doing double attacks.

As the name hints at, it's a Blade, hence no Double Attack. I'd not recommend it, either use F Dagger, or Sinx Crit as a Breaker / PvPer.

One more advice: If you use F Dagger on your main hand, alongside with a Thana for example, and a Loki Sword on the off hand it'd be more effective than using the Loki on the main hand, due to the F Dagger's Double Attack.

Edited by Levis

No, it would make the most weapons useless, apart from SinX Crit & Kitty Claw. I'd like to elaborate on this matter on MSN personally, if you wish.

Well, the whole point of the suggestion forum is to hear everyone's opinion. I would prefer it if you stated your reasons in this topic.

sinx crit is for crit. kitty claw is for sonic blow.

a new valk weapon(dagger) it would be for double attack use.

but the disadvantage of this new valk weapon(dagger). the sinx dex will be useless.

how come SINX crit and Kitty Claw will be useless?

Read carefully my post the next time, I said and I can quote myself:

No, it would make the most weapons useless, apart from SinX Crit & Kitty Claw. I'd like to elaborate on this matter on MSN personally, if you wish.

You have just said SinX Dex will be useless, which is true, but also Loki's Blades are going to be nearly unused / useless. Since you cannot use 2 Valk Weapons at the same time, everyone would go for the new Dagger and Loki will remain an unused weapon, so will be Sinx Dex. Temporary as I adviced the guy to use F Dagger + Loki, is the best combination for Thanatos Card users, there you will have Double Attack and also an extremly strong off-hand weapon, such as Loki's Blade.

I hope you can understand my point of view.