Veracity

[Closed] Gamemaster Applications!

We sent out some acceptances, so be sure to check your emails and reply ASAP! If you didn't hear back, remember to send in your application again for consideration for the next batch of GMs!

I hope these new GMs would be cool :D

Will you guys only reply to the emails of the ones who will get accepted? Usually, how long does it take to know?

I believe only those who get accepted gets a reply to their email. There's not really a set time on how long it takes for a reply to get sent back, but just check your e-mail everyday and you'll never know, you might be the next GM!

I believe only those who get accepted gets a reply to their email. There's not really a set time on how long it takes for a reply to get sent back, but just check your e-mail everyday and you'll never know, you might be the next GM!

Okay, thank you! >:D appreciate it. Yes indeed! Hoping i am :) hihi

Why Gm i apply but i got Lose

Xuxa,

If you think you lost, you can send your application again. Good luck! Don't give up! :)

Echo,

We will be selecting the new GMs this weekend, so if you haven't heard back from us, don't worry! If you were accepted, you'll receive an email from us sometime this weekend.