sessions

[Solved]Constant Disconnects.

I'm not sure if there's really a good way to fix this but...

Recently I've been disconnecting again and again for no apparent reason. For like 20-30 minutes I'll continually disconnect once every five minutes or so. My internet connection is fine and I really don't lag too much so I'm not sure what it could be. (my ping is like 25)

Edited by sessions
  • Like 1

Are your drivers up to date? This has happened to me in the past on a laptop. The issue was the card's driver.

but last 3 weeks ago i can afk for 3 day >_< ...or it just this stupid net..

Are your drivers up to date? This has happened to me in the past on a laptop. The issue was the card's driver.

I updated mine and I am still having dcs. Typically my ping is in the range of 20-25 but every once in awhile I'll not even be able to receive data from the server when I check my ping (and then I dc) Just a side note my internet is working fine for everything else, for whatever reason it seems that my internet loses connection to just the fRO server.

If you're using some sort of macro it might be disconnecting you.

Just a thought.

Edited by Xtopher

Any update about this?

I have to say that I experienced this a while ago when I uploaded my laptop from Vista to Windows 7 and all I had to do is to update the driver as Genesis said, I can't find any other possible solution on the players side.

Since it's been so long, I'm assuming this is already solved.

If you need any more help or you're still facing the problem, please go ahead and make another topic. (:

I'll be closing this one.