Halion

Another Sprite For Knight Helm

The forsaken king armor, boots, cloak and shield got their image changed so there shouldn't be any problem with scams right?

There is a new set released it be the Knight Set and all of the sprites look amazing but 1 of the parts, yes the helm.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well this helm seems to be very easy to scam so here my suggestion is to change image of the helm and the sprite to make it look hotter idk like... a silver valk?

The Golden Valkyrie Helm and above those are way the best upper headgear in the game, then comes the F.helm with recolors, but now comes the F.knight helm so it should be something special like a silver valk! or a better looking helm than just a normal iRO sprite helm don't you think so?

Probably i didn't explain myself very well there ^

But if you agree with the suggestion about changing the look of the F.knight helm just click on add post and write!

Edited by Halion
  • Like 1

I agree completely i was disappionted when i finished the quest and got that helm.I was expecting something new and cool(seeing as everything new that comes out here is custom).I like the silver valk idea or maybe a red valk with gold feathers.

Edited by Phenix

Yes, I am agreeable that the sprite

should be changed due to the high

confusion risks of both the Forsaken Knight Helm

and the regular helm, and also because

of the looks of it xD

so, +1 (:

Here are my suggestions.

Knight Helm: Posted Image

Forgot the name of this one: Posted Image

Edited by Dudu
  • Like 1

Hahaha i knowww, funny thing is, the name is Knight Helm XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. But i LOVE that one.

I agree also about the suggestion and the chosen sprite by Dudu. That Knight Helm sprite fits very well and also the name is pretty reminiscent.

+1 for this suggestion and for the chosen sprite by Dudu

Please provide more than just 1 suggestion, some of the items you suggest might have a predetermined role already. It is best to not get attached to a single sprite and suggest several ones to choose from. =]

We suggested lots of sprites for the Wanderer Helm, and none of them got sellected, plus, lots of player's agreed with some of them, so if the population really likes this one, i think it should be taked for consideration.

They are considered, that is why I am asking for more suggestions. Ultimately however, it is my decision. They are suggestions, not orders. If we already have a purpose for that item, we will reserve it till then. Plus, that is about a completely different helmet, completely irrelevant to this one.

I dont see why's differnt, i mean, Its a Set, for the people, plus since its a long and hard quest, it should deserve a hot reward? just saying. But as your role, i think you can also recommend some sprites that you like too, since you have more exp. in this thing, maybe you can get one for this situation

I dont see why's differnt, i mean, Its a Set, for the people, plus since its a long and hard quest, it should deserve a hot reward? just saying. But as your role, i think you can also recommend some sprites that you like too, since you have more exp. in this thing, maybe you can get one for this situation

Stop arguing with genesis, either suggest another sprite or move on. zzzz.

Why dont suggest one? I mean, i suggested two and even you like'd one of them. So stop bitchin and suggest one.

Edited by Dudu