Halion

Mvps

The MVPs now have lost the fun part of killing them and it was to play together to get the card, well the MVPs before used to be fun because you could see like 4-5 guys killing it in groups or ksing it, but now only one comes and sonic blows the mvp like 3 times and its dead -_-

And also summoned ones like Thanatos can be easy to KS...

My suggestion is to increase back the hp of all mvps because they don't entertain ppl anymore, even newbs get them with 1 asura or a couple of DS

PS:I failed in english grammar x_x

Edited by Halion

Return them to what it was? No. Boosting them up a notch, I can agree to that. But their HP used to be WAY too high.

Basically the HP of the MPVs was reduced to help the new players "for you noobs" to start from scratch, so I don't think that taking them to their old HP would be an option if we want to make this server more "new comers friendly".

Although boosting their HP a bit could work to make it a bit of more challenging.

So is it a +1/2?

The previous Hp amount was extremely boring to take off and made it too easy for a more prepared player to 'KS' the MVP from a new player.

So i really don't think this suggestion is of any good, sorry xD

even newbs get them with 1 asura or a couple of DS

This was the whole purpose of the nerf. Our server is NOT newb friendly. The mvps were nerfed to give new players a shot at obtaining the cards. Keep in mind that MVPs are not here solely for your entertainment when your bored, they're here mainly as a revenue source for players (mainly new and undergeared players).

the point of having a mvp with high hp for newbs it to kill it and making allies if it is necesary..

plus there are not only newbs who hunt mvps -_-

thanatos was the easiest mvp to kill because a solo sniper could take him out in like less than 5 minutes

in a team of 3-4 thanatos falls in less than that

so mvps must have its hp boost back!

This was suggested before (a few times actually) and was rejected. We aren't going to make the HP of the MvPs back to what it was, but we will boost the HP of certain MvPs slightly. Moving this to rejected, please be sure to check if what you are suggesting has already been suggested before.