Veracity

Review Us On Rms!

Hi ya'll,

RMS wipes (or no longer counts) older reviews periodically. Because of this, we've now fallen to #23 on RMS. A dead server with only 10-15 players on at a time is ranked higher than us. Can we please do something about this? We would really, really, really appreciate it if you took the time to give an honest review of the server. We are working really hard to give ya'll the best RO experience possible (and have lots of AWESOME things planned!) and it would be really wonderful if you could do something in return for us. It just takes a little time and every review is really helpful.

Click here to go to our review page! Please ask your friends to write reviews for us too. C'mon guys. I know you all love ForsakenRO too, so please spare a few minutes to share the love!

PS: We're hard at work on the valentines update, too. Get excited! (:

Edited by Veracity

Well, I thought I already wrote a review but I guess I was wrong.. heh.It's done now though!

Players already get rewarded for playing here when they take the effort to vote. I don't see why anyone here wouldn't want the server they play on to do well.. Writing a review only takes 10 minutes max but the reward for it comes through an increase in population and giving the staff more reasons to work even harder on improving and keeping the server open. Come on people, support your server!! D:<

We're not allowed to give incentive for people to write RMS reviews. But that's beside the point. Even if we could, we shouldn't have to. It's very disappointing considering how much hard work all of the staff puts in and most of our players can't be bothered to spend a minute of their time to write a review for us. /: I agree completely with what Appie said.

Thank you to the people who were wonderful enough to write a review. We really do appreciate that some people do care for the server enough to support it. It's players like you guys who we continue to work hard on updates for so you guys can enjoy it. <3

The Valentines Day patch can be considered as a reward, new additions, changes, fixes and everything that's supposed to be done to satisfy our player base.

As a bonus, a better reputation & listing on those websites also results in more players, more fun and more competitive game play.

Thank you to everyone who has written a review so far, we really appreciate it. (: Please ask your friends to write reviews for us too. It only takes a few minutes to do and makes a big difference!

Bumping this thread because this is just ridiculous. Servers with only 20-40 players have more reviews than we do on RMS. It's just sad. If you've reviewed before, your review probably has expired so please spare a few minutes of your time and help us out.

Write a review for us!

After all of the countless hours we put in to provide you guys with the best RO experience possible, I think every one of you should be able to spare a MINUTE OR TWO of your time to write a review.

Edited by Veracity

You can after 2 months I believe.

I tried but it says I already reviewed the server and I can choose to delete the old review if I want to write a new one. I guess you can only can one review at a time.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. (: If you've already written a review awhile ago (about 6 months ago or more), please delete your old one and write a new one! Just the few new reviews we've gotten have already made a significant difference in our ranking, if more players would take the time to review us it would be even better.

Edited by Veracity