Fur Elise

Q: Regarding Gtb Card

I'm not sure if this had been discussed yet, but I couldn't find a topic for it. I'm sort of new still and I was

wondering what were the stats for GTB on this server. Is it actually 100% nullification towards all magic spells

or are there some custom changes for it. I just wanted to know. Thanks. :)

You cant do anything about it tho, they will make massive QQ's about nerfin it or changing it.

So sadly, you gotta stick with it. Im a Proffessor myself and it sucks sometimes.

Strip(If you're lucky that the person don't have FCP)+MagicAttacks! or just spam Stave Crasher! I am kinda envious for those who are really good at using Profs and High Wizards and stick with it.

Edited by Danny

Make it 55% D:

Edit : Just came back to this server, if I use Tarot on players with GTB on, will it affect them or just miss?

Edited by -R e i

I think GTB are fine the way they are honestly lol its the idea of when to use or when to not use in some situations. When it comes to magic efficiency, Prof classes really kick some hard ass in the battlefield. Yes, Yes, more Cocky Points for Nines and Dudu<3 LOL

Make it 55% D:

Edit : Just came back to this server, if I use Tarot on players with GTB on, will it affect them or just miss?

It affects them, except for the Coma card I believe. So you can still break their shield, or dispel them using the skill.

Eh, hard to say if there was a reduction percentage on GTB is a nerf was to happen. Since spells are spammable and all. Then again, spell casters are stuck in a strip or wait game until that fcp runs out. But a percentage was to be put in, my vote is on 65% magic reduction. Since you could add sacreds to that reduction. But who am I to say about these kind of things. :3

Eh, hard to say if there was a reduction percentage on GTB is a nerf was to happen. Since spells are spammable and all. Then again, spell casters are stuck in a strip or wait game until that fcp runs out. But a percentage was to be put in, my vote is on 65% magic reduction. Since you could add sacreds to that reduction. But who am I to say about these kind of things. :3

yeah 65% i agree with that

even though prof class rapes hardcore and wiz also if played right.

but GTB as an existence sucks. though too ridiculous a nurf and prof class would own all (as if they didnt already right :P)

cocky points for 9s and Ed = over 9000 now /gg

if this somehow were to be nurfed it would require some strict testing

if it were though id suggest the implementation of PROPER items for magic defense, wings and the lot, so even 65%-75% reduction from GTB wont b all bad (liek friggs against magic)(though magic coat in my opinion is the only OP thing in my mind on a prof currently and the fact that MB basically is a Pally's gospel in half the effort haha)

Edited by Masahiro

Then again, this only goes towards a 1v1 situation. When it comes to WoE and things like spell casters. It's a whole new story. All you need it a prof spamming bolt on you, and before you know it, he has you in a stun lock without any fiber web. That's the only problem I don't really agree on when it comes to those kind of things. Just have tons of spell casters stun locking you in WoE, and a full asura champ and you're done for. So when it comes to having reducts to spells in WoE. Eh, I rather not. To much of a hassle. Not only me, but everyone. Catch my drift?

Gtb Is needed. There quite a few magic user players who suck ass and can't find a way around it even if they have stave crasher. But for the elite players like me edu kuku and cole who when we do use prof its deadly as shit and btw if gtb wasn't 100% we'd never get off it probably. GTB is needed or its just rage quit city.

If anything I just say make Stave Crasher more reliable for new players. There is the magic eyes hat that if used with the prof elite staff it gives level one stave crasher. But instead it should also give a big bonus to the skills damage. So the richer people will use there highness staffs and keep there gvhs on. While the people who totally hate GTB and can't do anything about it will atleast have a strong fall back maybe do 10k and spam it sorta. 10k Helps idc what anyone says i've killed plenty of people with fkin 6k dmg staves >>

staff crash is a helpful skill when it comes to being an anti-gtb. But the skill itself sucks when it comes to being on the offensive. So I vote yes on having it boosted. It doesn't hurt having it, let alone, mage classes need a way to get around a gtb abusing whore.