Exceed

"smoking Is Dangerous!"

Yes, smoking is indeed dangerous. I don't care.

Seriously, these people are more annoying than smokers themselves!

Everyone who has been alive for more than a year knows smoking is dangerous - so it's not like you're telling me something I don't already know. It's like saying "you have arms lolol xDD".

I just hate people like this. I mean, if I was about to drink poisoned water, yes, I'd like to be told that it would be deadly, but you don't need to inlighten me by telling me something that's common knowledge.

Seriously, stop trying to sound smart, and start worrying about getting the hell away from me before my smoking kills YOU!

Also, hazaah, first post.

i hate ppl that says "smoke is bad" but they still don't really care bout it.

for myself i say i only smoke ocasionally but still there are some hypocrite ppl who always are like "stop smoking u gonna die fasst" but they don't really care bout it <_<

aye i used to smoke ! lol prolly freshman till junior year . lol but i quit coz i'm joining the military ! i'm thinkin bout the army or the air force tho .

/no1 your all so cool. Wish I was dumb enough to smoke and then tell other people to fk off.

haha !

well i used to be in a click that's why and all the homiez be smokin' it and shit so yea . i quit !

Everyone has his/her own choice, I'm 19 years old, and I ve never had any cigarette in my mouth, I think it depends on your family/ friends, if they smoke you might start as well. And yeah its bad, for example my Grandpa was smoking like 50 cigarettes per day and he died when he was 68years, he had 3 heart atacks

S T F U

I smoke natural cigarretes, since 2005 and im not dead

so ...

Just run away from the smokers...or headpots guys

Not only n that way i have seen forest fires beacuse people is lay and drow it away at the middle of the cigarretes, And also 2 explotion on gas stations.