shoes: 1 tanee & 1fbh

Garment: 2 hollow

2 str belts

Str 290/300

agi until 195 aspd

dex until free cast

int until 5500/6K sp

rest on vit*

You should get a priest to Lex for you. Obviously, it increases the efficiency of MVPing by cutting the time by half.

Edited by Forum~

You should get a priest to Lex for you. Obviously, it increases the efficiency of MVPing by cutting the time by half.

Lex spamming pwns in MvP, well actually everywhere pretty much xD. WoE, PvP, MvP, O.o . /pif Power the the Acolyte class. xD.

You only do 20 mil to an mvp with glooms on; depending what race that MvP is. You can't do 20 mil to every MvP. Only to certain one. The highest asura you can do on an MvP is probably around 2-3 mil at best.

Yeah, on a normal build with only Blessing as your buff, you'd do around 10-12m on LoD, Dracula, those kinds of MVPs, around 6m on other Shadow/Holy MVPs, 5m on demihumans (with Tanee+FBH), around 6m on Fire MVPs (Ktullanux cards), and 3m on all other ones w/o card modifiers.

And you probably don't need 2x Tanee, there's a 6k SP cap on Asura damage.

You only do 20 mil to an mvp with glooms on; depending what race that MvP is. You can't do 20 mil to every MvP. Only to certain one. The highest asura you can do on an MvP is probably around 2-3 mil at best.

Pro Champ, to the person who started the topic, talk to this guy xD.