Ethereal

[ Sotw #1 ] Voting Thread

[ SOTW #1 Voting ]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Theme : Mythology

Details : This is the voting thread for SOTW #1, Mythology. Vote for your favourite signature and hope they'll win!

Welcome to the first voting thread of the first SOTW of the year! When voting in the SOTW, we will be expecting you to fully understand the rules. Don't know the rules? Click Here.

Rules that the voter must understand:

• Voters must have at least a post count of 10 in order to vote.
  • Voters must give at least 2 or more valid sentences to vote.
  • Contestants may not vote for themselves in any way, shape or form.
  • A judge's vote will count as 1 point.
  • 2 non-judges' votes for a specific entry will be considered 1 point.
  • Votes will be counted at the end of Sunday.

Prizes

• 1st Place: 100 Event Coupons
  • 2nd Place: 50 Event Coupons
  • 3rd Place: 25 Event Coupons

Entries:

[ 01 ] Halcyon_
IGN: Halcyon / Cirno 9
sirensig3.png

[ 02 ] ifritakowaldi
IGN: IfritaKowaldi / ephratah7
ap.jpg

[ 03 ] Barnzy
IGN: God† / Jesus†
zeusw.png

[ 04 ] Devotion
IGN: Not revealed
Davidsiggy.jpg

[ 05 ] Anarii
IGN: Aura
14x18aa.png

[ 06 ] gtx0032
IGN: -Suzumiya Haruhi-
4295881530_4beb16c313_o.jpg

[ 07 ] xBiscuit
IGN: xBiscuit
2cxatzl.jpg

[ 08 ] Muffin Master
IGN: Sephirious
fk4qzc.jpg

Good luck to all participants and please be fair in your votings.

I wish the best of luck to all of you participating!

I have to vote 5 also.

The colors are a good choice and design is simple, but to the point.

It basically stands out the most to me.

I vote on #5 to. Great work dean.

It sticks out most from the crowd with a nice bad ass theme to it, the colors are perfect and fit the phoenix creature perfectly. Only thing I didn't like that much about the siggy was the Font, its a bit to much of a bland font and it dosn't fit with the bad ass theme of a phoenix.

I vote for #05.

It might be the simplest in the bunch, but it stands out for some reason. The color combination of the sig was great and fits the theme better than the other entries, for me anyway.

Yeah, I have to go with 5 why?

Stands out the most, different shape unlike the regular rectangle, creative for the idea of making the shape of a phoenix. The colors are also nice for the render.

My vote goes to Barnzy; contestant #3.

Though I'd like to see some more modifications done to the original stock, it appeals most to me. The colours are vibrant and the overall task was executed well. Also; this participant is one of the few that has actually put some thought into typography. I like it.

So that means you vote for 6? Anyways, you'll have to elaborate on which one you vote for.

I am voting for No. 5 for the 1st place. It has nice color tone and the design is idly simple yet catchy.

I'm going with 8. The tranquil nature of the Zmey appeals to me, as you would never see that if it actually encountered another being. The color scheme flows nicely together, and the lines/symbols on the left side of the sig look like they could be scriptures, which adds a feel to the mythological theme.

I'll be giving my vote tomorrow because my head hurts too much today. I think I might be changing the voting system later on tomorrow as well.

I adore Muffin Master's work, but I gotta go with Anarii [5]. First time seeing it was like "..." -speechless. I like how he stepped out of the ordinary and it's simplicity. It gives me that idea, that phoenix are calm, yet fierce -type of thing you don't want to mess with.

*I just feel like saying this to Devotion's entry, it always makes me laugh. The reaction of those two people and the background. xD

I vote for #5

Looks really unique, Great pick on render/design and really stands out, out of all the others.

Here's my vote:

[ 08 ] Muffin Master

Although the entry is very large, I do feel like it embraces mythology. It's extremely detailed, and I feel like a lot of effort has been put into this. The colours flow so well together having a peaceful and calm feel. I feel like the touch of abstract on it adds to the theme, as well as the pattern that's on it. It kind of adds like an ancient theme in a way, fitting the mythology theme.

Topic closed; voting topic will be up later. And just a heads up to everybody, there's a discussion topic and a SOTW theme suggestion topic just in-case you want anything changed or want to see a theme you want for next time.