Shield

[ 09.09.2009 ] The Age Of Aquarius!

Naruto Headbands are broken too?! WHAT THE

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, they indeed are. I believe it takes one of your items (Fire Dragon Scale? I'm not sure.) and gives you nothing in return.

I believe some people have already found the Aquarius Diadems NPC's. It looks like it's a quest.

Found blue, and ive seen alot of people with black but other than that havent seen any of the others, time to keep looking. :wacko:

Hmm found/had help finding Blue, Red, Purple, and Black. And made blue o.o. Not a clue on the others locations, ill start looking again /ok

Blue is 50% more damage with water property, take 30% more damage from wind property, defense rate 2, 1 slot :happy:

Blue is 50% more damage with water property, take 30% more damage from wind property, defense rate 2, 1 slot :happy:

Wow..that means half more damage when people use BOS..unless som1 uses ValkR to dispell against the ele.

So these smashing new hats boost elemental damage? Fantastic! This Professor is celebrating! Sorrow, you around? This marks a new era! :biggrin:

i found everything

..wait no if i did everyone would have coors

honestly i havent seen anyone go B> <color> diadem

i dont see the point of sayin you found em too. LOL

..wait

B> any color diadem

..wait no.

does this also works on magic? i got the blue one and i tried using coldbolt with and without the diadem... and i got almost the same result!!! >.>