Kaboom

Fix @whodrops

Recently I've noticed the @whodrops command never shows any answers to any item. I was doing the ND dex belt quest and typed in @whodrops Bloody Rune. The answer was that no mob dropped the item, then I even put in the item ID number, no show, so I went on RMS and turns out mobs DID drop it. I thought mabye that the @whodrops for that item so I typed in @whodrops Poring Card A: Monsters don't drop it. Huh? So I did @ii Poring card NPC buy: 20 NPC sell: 10 -Item is not dropped by mobs. Wtf? Okay, so all I'm suggesting is fixing the @whodrops and @ii command and any other command that may be screwed up. Thanks

I have encountered the same problem with @whodrops, recently I did @whodrops 5111 (Galapago Cap) and it said that no mobs dropped it. Then I did @mi Galapago and in his drops it showed Galapago Cap as being one of them, dropping at 1.0%, this is true for a lot of other items as well which I have tried to look up.

It's also pretty annoying when you're looking for an item and use @ii and it finds, let's say, 12 but only shows 5. ;/

It's also pretty annoying when you're looking for an item and use @ii and it finds, let's say, 12 but only shows 5. ;/

Quoted for truth. That also happens with @whodrops, @mi, etc.

I go to RMS but I dun like Alt+tabbing in full screen or going to internet explorer when my game client is running, bogs my comp down. qq

Well I hope Genesis reads this but, for @ii and @mi the quick fix is:

Go in src/map/itemdb.h and find

#define MAX_SEARCH    5  //Designed for search functions, species max number of matches to display.

And edit the 5