Kaboom

Why don't we...

Hey, can we make vote items tradeable? I spent alot of vote coupons on a flower aura on one account, and now I can get it on my main account with all my chars. qq

Rich people would never vote since they'd have coupons enough to buy every single vote item, vote items wouldn't be worth much so no one would want to make profit off them. There would be no voters, for short.

Because you could write a bot to register ~100 accounts and trade the coupon to your main account in an hour or so instead of it taking 50 days.

then people would s/b them

:/

People won't have incentive to keep voting if they only have to vote so many times for one item.

Rich people would never vote since they'd have coupons enough to buy every single vote item, vote items wouldn't be worth much so no one would want to make profit off them. There would be no voters, for short.

Because you could write a bot to register ~100 accounts and trade the coupon to your main account in an hour or so instead of it taking 50 days.

tl;dr: no

Get some skolls.

I do have them. I'm pretty much Thana proof.

wut

why

So people would start selling them like crazy, and then I'll buy them all.

After that, I'll start a suggestion asking to give back it's effect.

/ho

I do have them. I'm pretty much Thana proof.

So people would start selling them like crazy, and then I'll buy them all.

After that, I'll start a suggestion asking to give back it's effect.

/ho

pssst dont take my idea >.>

okay... something more controversial... compare it to nerf gtb /gg , them what you would say?

err...what does Thana and GTB have to do with trading vote rewards? O___O""

PS; that issue was discussed already; trading vote rewards is open to N exploits that will hurt forsakenRO's vote gathering and we don't want that now, do we? ^^

Not funny and not smart. tsk tsk tsk. CORNY

I wasn't trying to be funny.

You know what's funny? You acting smart.

Face reality. You're hopeless.