Tick

Euro WoE...

Are you like 2 years old or something.

Make sure you're sensible when you TYPE LIKE THIS.

i lurve you so much hahaa

and omg your signature

I JUST CAME

but seriously, let's have euro woe on sunday.

LOL EURO WOE AND ASIA

All I am saying is, it shouldn`t be on a Friday. Should be on a weekend.

But you're not European. So what you're saying is irrelevant.

Friday won by European votes. There is no reason what so ever to re-do the votes. You should've made the difference when you had the chance, ktx.

I LOL @ people that say they have a "life", but they stay up to 2~3am just so that they can participate in American WoE.

Anyway, no.

In a way I am, doesn`t matter in this case though. I was born in France :P

I am sticking up for alot of members in my guild who are Euro and want to fight in that particular woe, but the times / days are rediculous to them. I have over 15+ that are Euro and would out vote the Friday in a heatbeat.

In a way I am, doesn`t matter in this case though. I was born in France :P

I am sticking up for alot of members in my guild who are Euro and want to fight in that particular woe, but the times / days are rediculous to them. I have over 15+ that are Euro and would out vote the Friday in a heatbeat.

Friday won by European votes. There is no reason what so ever to re-do the votes. You should've made the difference when you had the chance, kthx.

I LOL @ people that say they have a "life", but they stay up to 2~3am just so that they can participate in American WoE.

Anyway, no.

PS. This doesn't ruin our plans for tonight... right? Like we planned, you, me and your butt hole. <3

No homo for you!

Re vote! /gg

1. Tick, I count friday on weekend, after school for me begins the weekend.

2. Tick, you are in right. Me and my friends have a lot to do on friday, so I got no time. Even if I don't meet with my friends, I need to hurry up, not to miss the Euro WoE, even it should be on a good time, but it isn't.

3. Tick, On sunday, same time would be perfect, I guess.

4. Have fun with continue discussing this.

5. Tick, continue with criticize such things. I think no one really wanted to post this Topic, if we hadn't humans like you, then we would follow every lead.

You should've made the difference when you had the chance, kthx.

So what you are saying is that the times that people from outside Europe have decided back then should stay this way and be screwed up for the real European players just because we didn't or were not able to vote back then ? Heh...

A server is based on changes. Changes to keep the community happy , changes to make the server better. Setting up an Euro WoE time is supposed to make the server more enjoyable for players from EUROPE. It's not supposed to be a better time for people outside Europe than for the ones that really live in Europe. In other words an re-vote wouldn't do any harm , it would only justify things for the European players and really give them their own WoE instead of having times that were preferred by people from outside Europe.

I assume you are mature enough to understand our point of view, and I'd hope you could actually accept our request instead of being quite selfish.

Regards,

Shadi

So what you are saying is that the times that people from outside Europe have decided back then should stay this way and be screwed up for the real European players just because we didn't or were not able to vote back then ? Heh...

A server is based on changes. Changes to keep the community happy , changes to make the server better. Setting up an Euro WoE time is supposed to make the server more enjoyable for players from EUROPE. It's not supposed to be a better time for people outside Europe than for the ones that really live in Europe. In other words an re-vote wouldn't do any harm , it would only justify things for the European players and really give them their own WoE instead of having times that were preferred by people from outside Europe.

I assume you are mature enough to understand our point of view, and I'd hope you could actually accept our request instead of being quite selfish.

Regards,

Shadi

Ikr.

1. Tick, I count friday on weekend, after school for me begins the weekend.

2. Tick, you are in right. Me and my friends have a lot to do on friday, so I got no time. Even if I don't meet with my friends, I need to hurry up, not to miss the Euro WoE, even it should be on a good time, but it isn't.

3. Tick, On sunday, same time would be perfect, I guess.

4. Have fun with continue discussing this.

5. Tick, continue with criticize such things. I think no one really wanted to post this Topic, if we hadn't humans like you, then we would follow every lead.

lol, I have a fan!

Topic cleaned from discussions, etc. Only the votes remain. A few voters were denied due to being alts of other voters. The disqualified users from this poll were:

sinichi69

spawn

Counted the votes as-is, if a user proposed two days, only the first one noted was taken into account.

The results are as follow:

Monday 1

Tuesday 2

Wednesday 0

Thursday 1

Friday 13

Saturday 3

Sunday 9

Results are clear enough. Friday is the day chosen for the EuroWoE, it should start on next Friday 6th.

EDIT: The new WoE will start on Friday 13th, March, 2009.

(CASE CLOSED)

Topic cleaned from discussions, etc. Only the votes remain. A few voters were denied due to being alts of other voters. The disqualified users from this poll were:

sinichi69

spawn

Counted the votes as-is, if a user proposed two days, only the first one noted was taken into account.

The results are as follow:

Monday 1

Tuesday 2

Wednesday 0

Thursday 1

Friday 13

Saturday 3

Sunday 9

Results are clear enough. Friday is the day chosen for the EuroWoE, it should start on next Friday 6th.

EDIT: The new WoE will start on Friday 13th, March, 2009.

(CASE CLOSED)

Like I stated before. There are alot more newer players now that weren`t included in that voting process. I know it would be more than 13 votes for Sunday now. You got to make it fair for others.

A server is based on changes. Changes to keep the community happy , changes to make the server better.

No sir, I am afraid things work a bit differently on ForsakenRO. Change the slightest thing and you'll get a torrent of "OMG THE NEW SUCKS WOW FRO SUCKS UR SUCH DUMBASSES LOL WOW THE OLD WAS WAY BETTER RESTORE IT PLS".

No sir, I am afraid things work a bit differently on ForsakenRO. Change the slightest thing and you'll get a torrent of "OMG THE NEW SUCKS WOW FRO SUCKS UR SUCH DUMBASSES LOL WOW THE OLD WAS WAY BETTER RESTORE IT PLS".

Changes to please the community or to improve the server are a basic goal for every private server.... Please explain why many people would complain when the Euro WoE times really become for Euro players. There is no reason at all for others to complain because Euro Woe is supposed to be for European players and not for players that live outside of Europe. And it's obvious thanks to this topic that the real European players want the times to be changed.

Changes to keep the community happy , changes to make the server better.

An server without changes won't survive long. Demands of players change when time passes. If you don't change along with their demands you'll never get an steady community and what you will get is an outdated server.. So changes are needed either way there's no way an server can survive if it never changes a thing.

Oh and one more thing :3. capslockl.jpg

Regards,

Shadi

Euro WoE is fine as it is, for me anyway. Though making it Saturday might make more people actually participate.

Making it earlier won't hurt either.

P.S.

I'm from Asia, according to my signature this WoE was meant for me. So you have to prioritize my opinion. LOL.

Euro WoE is fine as it is, for me anyway. Though making it Saturday might make more people actually participate.

Making it earlier won't hurt either.

P.S.

I'm from Asia, according to my signature this WoE was meant for me. So you have to prioritize my opinion. LOL.

Sunday*

If it's made earlier and isn't on Sunday, I'll hulksmash and rage. QQ

BUT YA UR FROM ASIA, WHAT YOU SAY GOES

fuck europeans

Errr, CAN YOU SEE THE TITLE OF THE WOE?

EURO WOE

NOT ASIA WOE.

READ CAREFULLY.

I know I'm asian but I'm in europe so I still vote for weekends.

k?

k.

Read my sig.

K?

K.

Next time,

READ CAREFULLY.

K?

K.