Guest Tejh

Patchworks event

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is every wasted." I believe this to be true. All I’ve ever done, all the actions ive done, have been to help someone else. I put others before myself, When someone In fcity asks a question, im the only one to answer it. I’ve given everything I can to keep this fRO community a nice and welcoming place for new players. Sure, I don’t always seem to be the nicest person in the world. I can be quite ignorant at sometimes. I also have a very big ego, I do think highly of myself. But you told us why we think we deserve the 1400 coupons? Well I’m being straight out honest. I deserve them. I’m a very empathetic person, I put myself in someone elses shoes. I never call people noob, I think it’s a very bad word to use. Saying “Owned†after killing someone is honestly stupid. I’m also a very out going guy, I’m very popular and trusted by many players on fRO. I never lie, or make up stories. Some people think that if they come on the internet, they can be who ever they want to be. Well, I want to be me on the internet. Some men become women, some women become men (Ami *cough* jk I love you J). But me, I don’t need to hide behind a screen, I’m always myself. I never will be someone else and never will change for anybody. I’m a good person. I did not come into this essay being like. “Uhm Patchy, I want the 1400 qponz bcuz I’m new and I thik that it will be good start for me†What is sad is there is most likely going to be posts like that. Or “I’ve know you for awhile, please give me some qpons.†Or some old beggars game like that. You wanted people to say why they think they deserved the coupons? I know your thinking im making this drag on so that It can be 500 words. Well if your thinking that, you are correct my friend. I think I should win this award because I have good grammar, I’m an all around nice person, little rough on the edges. I’ve been faced with a lot of hard times in real life. Ragnarok is the one place that makes me forget all my real life problems. I have a wide lexicon of words, I have great grammar. I have a uncanny sense of humor. I think if you knew me better you’d know how much I’d deserve these coupons. I work hard for what I get. I’ve been working a job since I was 11 to pay for my sisters medical bills. Have I complained once? Yes actually I have. But I got the job done. My sister is now a healthy human being. I think I deserve these coupons because of all of this and more. So Ryan, please do the right thing. Choose Me J

I believe i should receive the qoupons because ive never experienced using a qoupon in RO. This is my 2nd year playing in an RO server. I’ve always wanted to donate but ive never had the finances to do so, so i hope that what i have written will be satisfactory for winning the event. Of all online games to me RO is the most enjoyable because of the access to a wide range of equips and the quests aren’t necessarily short which always keeps me hooked or interested in the game. I play this server with a few of my friends from school, all of which have played a lot longer than i have and completed a lot more than i have, i hope that in winning the quopons it would make them jealous. Im not a greedy person so i would maybe share out the winnings with my mates if i won. Although winning the qoupons would not mean that i would get what i need to think i have completed the game. Thats impossible because the server is always updating and there’s all these new equips that im so hungry to collect. Ive never won ne events so winning this event would be totally sweet. Winning this event would also help me to collect rare items that i may trade with the coupons i receive. I believe that the fact that someone like PatchWorks is holding this event is a great idea because the GM’s are not always online to hold other events. Also this type of event is good because it persuades players of Forsaken RO to get more involved with the forums. Even though GMs say that players cant hold their own events, they know that something like this would be beneficial for the server so they can focus on fixing problems or organising the inclusion of monsters or equips in a new update. In my opinion PatchWorks is most likely the next person to be included into the GM staff because of his interaction and attitude towards the server. Honestly it doesn’t make a difference what rank he is, the fact he has a vast knowledge of RO and is an effective communicator would make him the best candidate for a GM position, and i’m not saying he wants to be, im just sayin he’s the most likely to become a GM. The fact that he came up with an idea to hold an event where he would reward another player of Forsaken RO with his own winnings is just a glimpse of his compassion and generosity. I don’t know PatchWorks personally, but i’m sure that he (the player), has a bright future ahead of himself in terms of leadership, because he offers a part himself to the community of Forsaken. As another player of Forsaken i would like to thank and congratulate PatchWorks on giving the Forsaken RO public another opportunity to enjoy the online game even further. Thank, very much Patchworks

Ultimanius :excl: .

A 500 Word Essay on why Patchworks should give me 120 Dollars worth of Donation Coupons.

Patchworks should give me those coupons because I would like to be up their with the Donators and I would help my friend finish his Donation Equip Set. I could just go on by doing stuff like I am now and just rambling on about Stuff to make the word count of this essay thingy ma-bob go up really fast. Since on the post above there isn’t a topic I can ramble on about what ever. I like to play X-box 360 Live. I play Gears of War a lot in my spare time. On Occasion I pull out the Wii and play something with my family or friends. I Live in a small town in Ohio, Located in the United States, Its name is Pataskala. Everyone at our school calls It P-Town because Pataskala is kind of hard to remember how to spell, and P=Town is shorter. Pataskala Is Pretty much all country and farm land. I live in the good part of it where I have a lot of neighbors that have children that are my age or around my age enough that they know not to do anything bad and get in trouble with the law.

I would like to have a donation set very much. If I was to win this I would shit myself several times. Just typing this makes me need to go * goes to the bathroom to take a sh*t * alright I am back. Oh wait * Goes again but this time It is a rough one * ok now im back forreal. Now about those coupons. I think you should give them to me for ay back as to how many times you have killed me in LMS, eventually Ill acheve that “Patchworks†level on Forsaken and become a swell fellow like you are. If I win I will buy a Donate Set and All that Good stuff and I will gear up my friend and then become that “patchworks†level and Own just like you. :] What I’ll do is do the Elite quest, become beastly, and become your cousin in-law or something of that sort I hope.

How many of you acctualy took the time to go through this and do Spell Check? Who all typed this on Microsoft Word. I did :D Well 99 words to go from here. Hmm lets think… hmm..it hurts to think….hmm. Ok I got it I would Like these donation coupons Very Much please Kind Sir. And I wonder how You became a God at this game and have so much money @_@ you have a sweet name also I would Like these donation coupons Very Much please Kind Sir. Just as a Statement thought I will say I would Like these donation coupons Very Much please Kind Sir. As the final words of this essay thing I would say I got exactly 500 words. Yay!

Patchworks, you should give me the coupons because I do not have the money to donate for Forsaken RO. I've been playing on this server for about 2 months now. I hope what i have written will impress you enough to let me win your event. Out of all the online games, Ragnarok Online is the only online game I've ever played due to the fact that I am able to meet new friends and caring people like you, Patchworks, who is willing to give people, who are unable to donate, a chance to obtain such a high amount of coupons. I play this server by myself. So far, I am able to make friends and even add them on msn to talk to them whenever I am not playing RO. Even if I do win this event, I will not keep all the coupons to myself, I would share some with my friends and not be selfish. Winning your coupons would not change my playing style on this server, I will not get cocky and go calling other players "noob." I've only won one event, and that event was dice, and the fact that I won was out of pure luck. I used the coupons I won to buy another luigi cap and gave mine to a friend, thus meaning i do share my coupons and not keeping it for myself. For me to win this event, I would be even more motivated to help other new players. If i win these coupons, I would have prove to show new players how kind players on this server is. I know the fact that someone like you, Patchworks, is holding this event is a great idea because the GameMasters are not always online to hold events. You doing events like these help to enlighten the activeness of Forsaken RO, making the server seem more lively. Even though GMs say that players cant hold their own events, they know that player held events like these would be beneficial for the server. Patchworks, you are kinda enough to share your coupons that you won to other players on this server, I will also do the same and share these coupons with other people on the server as well. I will be very generous and caring like you are to other players. Even though I have never talked to you in game, I can tell you are very generous to share your coupons with other players in the server, do to events like these. These acts of generosity proves how much u care for the server, I will attempt to also do the same by sharing these 1200 coupons that I may win. In the end, I believe I should win these coupons due to the fact that: I would want myself and other player's gameplay more enjoyable by sharing my coupons and not being greedy and selfish.

You know what to do

500 word thing on why you should get 1200 donation coupons from me.

Ok patch im not writing 500 words again so ill write 100 word y i, i can win it. its because ur my friend i need the 1200 coupons because im poor and i need it to buy cards tao, dark lord and more i wanna get forsaken set the helmet, mantue, armor and shoes.

skoll card and ice pick is main and wings. 64 i wanna win because ur nice ur powerful and rich.74 almost ur my dear friend and im passing the words because i forgot what i wrote men i was so down when i deleted it all >.<.. im done

GIMME THE 1200 COUPONS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from ur best friend yamzie

You are asking a 500 word thing for that 1200 coupons? If so here I go. . .

The only reason for me to get that 1200 bunch of coupons is because

i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u....

Hope i did not annoy you or make u mad. I excert Effort to count all of them lol. try counting them and you will see that i must be the one to get your 1200 coupons.

Nou.

Why Patchworks should give me 1200 coupons

Patchworks is kind, loves me, and yea

he loves me because he is going to give me qponz, and he is kind cause he is going to give me the qponz =D

end

I think... Patchworks should give me those copouns because

I am getting my kids to start to play on Forsaken Ro, so saying that

I would need either to donate more.. or use the copouns you are about to

give me for them to be able to keep up with their father. Specially walking faster with

wings. I know you know me Patchy poo, I was the person who always made you think of

which build to change or how to fix the build to recieve less damage from my characters.

You always know where to find me in the game, you know how I play, acutally I am sure

you know alot more about me than I think. I may be canadian, I may be old, but this old canadian

can beat you up sometimes in pvp. so hah! Anyways my kids would love to have equipment like their

daddy and yes I don`t really want to donate anymore due to the fact my wife is gonna rape me sideways

when she see`s the visa bill... What is FORSAKEN THINGY On the BILL? WHAT THE HELL SHAWN etc... So far my excuse

is that I needed to pay via Paypal for her xmas presents... /swt So I think I will be fine, but My kids... Needs at least wings haha

Gabby already has a max level stalker made, she kicks butt at collecting stuff for me for the new quests... she see`s a monster and literly

starts screaming... *ITS COMING TO GET ME DAD* imagine her in culverts 4 when the swarm of thief bugs come get her... My ears are still ruptured.

The other 2 kids are too young to even move the mouse properly but they soon will be good enough to be my own little personal army.

I don`t really want to waste my time on counting how many words I put in this, anyways if you decide on giving the copouns to someone else

I will be mad at you for only 5 minutes. So no worries! Anyways goodluck everyone and hope to see you all active ingame!

Thanks,

shawner

Aren't you strong enough,Tick?

Who said they will be for me? Read my thing again.