UPDATED as of 7/17/14

Edited by sshinytoyguns

UPDATED as of 7/21/14

Edited by sshinytoyguns

UPDATED as of 1/5/2015

Edited by sshinytoyguns

Hi fRO! :th_gawi:

Buying:

Purple Emperium - 3k (I can also donate for your desired items that would equal the same value as the purple emp. I am well aware how messed up the economy is at the moment. 3k is my offer. Nothing more, nothing less. Message me and maybe we can work things out if you desire any donation items.)

I am a Donator with a limit of two ($50 limitation) donations per month. (Not offering any donation help unless you will trade it for a Purple Emperium)

PM me or comment here if you're interested. If we can come up with a reasonable donation to tokens conversion then leave the donating to me. :)

For shits and giggles or if I feel like it I can be for hire: (No farming services for now)

Farming Services - I need the monster, coordinates for it, and how many you need (DIsclaimer: I am only active after 6pm (UTC -08:00, Pacific Time, US & Canada, and also on the weekends. Shoot me a PM or comment here and I'll see what I can do for you.)

Flat Rate Fee:

< 500 items = 7 tokens

> 500 items = 15 tokens

Full LHZ Aura quest = 40

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Laura :th_no1:

(Alyxia)

Edited by sshinytoyguns