- On the Western Union home page, click 'Register'
- Fill out all of the required information

Step 02
step2_small.jpg
- Fill out all of the required Security Information

Step 03
step3_small.jpg
- Ignore the Gold Card Number
- Whether or not you want to receive updates about Western Union is up to you. If you don't (and you probably won't), select no
- Be sure to read and agree to WU's privacy statement
- Enter the security code and click continue

Step 04
step4_small.jpg
- Yay! Your account is now registered!
- If you plan to donate regularly via Western Union, you can add a card to your account (or you can add and store it later in the donation process)
- For the next step, click on the 'Send Money' button

Step 05
step5_small.jpg
- Select the state in which YOU live. For the country you are sending money to, it will always be the United States
- There are two different options you can choose for the money transfer method: Money in Minutes or Economy. If you want your items sooner, select 'Money in Minutes' (but be aware, this DOES cost a little extra!). If you prefer the cheaper option, select 'Economy.' Using Economy, the money will usually be received up to three days later, so you may have to wait a bit longer to receive your items

Step 06
step6_small.jpg
- If for some reason you are not already logged in, select 'I am a returning customer' and fill out your account information

Step 07
step7_small.jpg
- Under the 'Send Money To' section, fill out the following information:
Receiver's Country: United States
Receiver's First Name: Jorge
Receiver's Last Name: Delgado
City: Boston
State: Massachusetts
- If you plan on donating to ForsakenRO again in the future, you can check the box below to save this information
- Under 'Send Amount', enter the amount of money you desire to donate

Step 08
step8_small.jpg
- Fill in your telephone number, but you can ignore the rest of the information on the page
- Under 'Additional Services,' select 'None of the above'

Step 09
step9_small.jpg
- Fill out your credit card information
- If you plan on donating again, there is a box that you can check to store your credit card information for later
- To the right, there is a 'Money Transfer Summary,' which displays the total amount you will be charged (this varies depending whether you selected 'Money in Minutes' or 'Economy' in a previous step)

Step 10
step10_small.jpg
- Make sure to review all of the information and double check that it is correct
- Check the amount which you are donating again to make sure it's right
- When you're finished, click the box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and then click submit!

Step 11
step11_large.png
- Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an email with your receipt
- Now, email [email protected] with the following information:
* Your MTCN number (will be in the receipt for your order)
* Your full name and country
* The amount that you donated and the method you used (e.g., Economy or Money in Minutes)
* Your account name
* The items that you want
- Once this is received and processed, you will receive your items shortly! :)

Note:
- To view the full-size of the screenshot, click the image
- If you have any questions, feel free to post here or add Genesis to MSN ([email protected])
- Western Union also allows users to donate in person at any WU location. Click here to find an agent near you. Edited by Barbie
  • Like 1

Nice Guide! This will help alot of people. Thanking the guide<3.

lol I never knew that western union got a website :P what if there is a western union in my place, will I donate the same way like this? lol sorry confused :(

Barbie's guide shows you how to donate online. If you want to go and pay in person, it's slightly different, but also pretty self-explanatory. And I'm sure the people at the location would be able to help you out with any questions you have. However, you would still need to send an email to [email protected] with all the required information. :)

oh I see, thanks. :)

p.s. I cannot find what would I put in the info on where I will send money if I do not donate online through western union. can someone help me out?

Name: Jorge Delgado

Address: 40A Leon Street

City: Boston

State: Massachusetts

Zip Code: 02115

Is that what you were looking for?

• Like 1

Jorge Delgado

1179 Boylston Street, Apartment # 27

Boston, MA 02215

is this information correct still? cause i havent been on in awhile and this information from the http://forsaken-ro.net/index.php?p=donation site is different than what genesis posted should i go by the info on the site? or what he posted?

Jorge Delgado

1179 Boylston Street, Apartment # 27

Boston, MA 02215

is this information correct still? cause i havent been on in awhile and this information from the http://forsaken-ro.net/index.php?p=donation site is different than what genesis posted should i go by the info on the site? or what he posted?

that's the correct info, at least thats the last i heard. w/e is on the site should be right :]