jolopascual

Thanatos Reset time

Good day everyone... so I want to suggest to make the Thanatos 2 hours timer to continually counts down as long as you are online, its hard to keep online for 2 hours straight.. since the server keeps disconnecting. Its really a burden to us Thana waiters... LoL ok so pls accept and sorry for bad english !!!, again Good day! ;)

Edited by jolopascual
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jolopascual said:

Good day everyone... so I want to suggest to make the Thanatos 2 hours timer to continually counts down as long as you are online, its hard to keep online for 2 hours straight.. since the server keeps disconnecting. Its really a burden to us Thana waiters... LoL ok so pls accept and sorry for bad english !!!, again Good day! ;)

+1 for this. When I enter Thana room then gets DC, I have to wait 2 hours again, which pisses me off and thus, nowadays, server disconnects frequently.

21 hours ago, jolopascual said:

+1 to this.