jolopascual

Essence of fire

Objective:

Add Essence of fire in the battle log if dropped

Idea:

(1) People in fro are teaming  up for mvp hunting, thus having a party, so if they're in a party then other teammates can see what did the mvp dropped, it can be seen through battle log, but the problem is that Essence of fire cannot be seen in the battle log even though it dropped so they ended up adding each other in facebook or in any other social media, thus having a little chance of hacking them because of knowing their email.

Team:

mvp hunters.. batman

Results:
Less hacking Incidents

PS: English sorry bad Is My. hope this would be implemented and also I would like to hear the opinion of the community :D

Hacking is nothing else than giving away your password or having a bad one to start with. Just having your e-mail address should not be sufficient and all this information to adjust for the essence of fire does not have a correlation.

Be more aware of what e-mail address(es) you use and don't use password longer than 6 months Have different passwords for every account you make and for your e-mail address, you should setup proper secondary security like 2FA (2-factor-authentication) or 2SA (2-step-authentication).

To the main topic, it can be done, it would be nice, but what is the idea behind it? So they know it dropped so the money can be shared after its sold? People will trade it fairly to you? What are your expectations after this is implemented from the person who received the reward? In the end, isn't this more a community thing and about being fair & honest instead of grieving your gaming buddies?

I don't quote get your suggestion. The dropping of any item is logged in the chat. Are you requesting we change the categorization of essence of fire?