nasa

Full Breaker Type

Hello Guys .. These is Crit Breaker Type

Correct me if there some mistake .. Thank You ^__^

Helm = +10 and put Seyren Windsor Card [ lhz_dun03 ]

Middle Aura = Vanberk / Maya Purple

Lower Aura = Vanberk / Maya Purple

Armor = Tao Gunka Card + Ghostring Card and 2 gloom armor

[ I use 2 armor because if we use 2 gloom armor our hp is low so that why i use 2 armor 1 for TGK+GR and another one 2 gloom

Unless you get devotion,u can use 2 gloom armor ]

L.crit / Original Crit = 1 turtle general, 1 desert wolf [ moc_fild13 ], 1 abysmal knight [ gefenia01 ], 1 the paper [ ama_dun03 ]

L.fenrir / Original Fenrir = 1 turtle general, 1 abysmal knight, 1 desert wolf , 1 orc skeleton [ orcsdun02 ]

Cloak = 2 raydric or 1 skoll 1 raydric

[i use 1 skoll and 1 raydric so i can get more hp ]

Boots = 2 Fallen Bishop

Accessories = 2 lagendary str belts or 2 forsaken str belts

Stat Time <3

Woooooooooooooooo

Str = 250

ASPD = 195

Luk = 100 ~ 120

[This one based on your self , somebody prefer damage than miss ] [somebody prefer not miss than damage]

and The rest of the point is Vit <3

Correct Me if something is wrong

IGN : Pew.Die.Pie

You can pm me for more information

Thank You ^__^

Peace Out :th_gawi:

Edited by nasa

If you use 2 vanberks and 2 seyren cards you get stone cursed, which means you don't do any damage at all and have no shot at breaking. Breaker doesn't need maya purple at all since they are just breaking, vanberks are meh they HELP but they aren't really needed since you really need to have the stone immune more than +2 str or crit. As a breaker you should be running over 270 str, any less and you lose too much damage to really be effective. That being said sinx have a very high vit->HP mod so they can still get really high HP even with less vit. Along with that your luk shouldn't need to be higher than 80 with an original crit sword. Your card choice for a full breaker is bad since TG's granted they give 20% damage boost, every time they use magnum break you lose damage to the emp since your weapon becomes fire 1 for a short period of time and the emp is holy you deal less damage. That being said you can use 2 abysmal knight cards per weapon and it will stack for 100% increase damage. This will not work if you use all 4 in the same weapon so you have to spread them out. If you use 4 abysmal knight, 2 the paper, 1 orc skeleton and 1 desert wolf you will get a higher percent damage than any other card combo. The reason you want to use orc skeleton is because even when you have the double gloom armor on you will only get 80% bonus damage to holy and with orc skeleton you get 100%, damage will not stack above 100% so adding 2 orc skeletons is pointless. As far as your armors go you can use 1 GR+1 gloom and still have enough HP to tank asura as well as bolts and FAS if you really need to, it just takes a bit more of a cautious approach to play it this way, but you will get higher damage to the emp with this than using 1 tao and 1 GR.

^

Actually, the thing about magnum break there is a misconception. It does not change your element to fire, it just add fire damage on top of your damage during the few second buff it gives. The thing that lessens your DPS output is when it actually goes off since you kinda stop attacking for a bit.

So its good thing or bad things?

Anyway Thanks for correcting me <3

Most of it is ok. Since you are focusing on breaking, higher str is better(compared to the other one you posted where you want to be a bit good on pvp and breaking) since you should not worry about your hp if you have a decent paladin with you, and as a breaker you should have unless you are going solo.

Vanberk cards are useless imo, it is a wasted card slot. I would have removed TG myself because the magnum break going off sometimes annoy me and just use Paper card to replace it.

Others are saying it is a noob move, but I would have an extra headgear with LK card in it. I would use Berserk if I know I am undergeared. But it needs practice on WHEN to use it as you should actually know how long an emp will stand depending on how many are breaking

I use vanberk's ^_^ +6 str could be the difference in breaking or not and test out beserk - i don't use it but i know a lot of breakers that do just depends on preference and if there is a annoying Azura around, its all about timing. Your build looks pretty on point for a crit just make sure ur crit is at least 104 (i prefer a little more but i also have loki w/ifrit). ANDDD I have i'd say no more than 2 turtle general cards and trade one of ur desert wolfs for another paper ^_^

Edited by ShadeIromatak