I'm sure many of you have went through the struggle of either exchanging tickets into items, or items into tickets. And it get's frustrating at times especially when you have plenty of tickets to exchange.

My suggestion is:
Ticket Exchanger will exchange items/tickets that are in your @storage, thus this saves up plenty of time and trouble.

I'm sure this would help improve Forsaken RO's gaming interface, aside from that, players will no longer have to waste their time doing repetitive tickets exchange.

Please look into this, thank you for reading.

+1 though I don't know if this possible or not. Since I don't know if NPC got the link to access someone storage right away or not.

It is possible to do there are other servers where items go from the NPC directly to the person's storage. Think renewal servers as the BG supplier Telma. It should be possible to select the items to go directly to the storage. It can act almost like the Telma NPC in such a way that it asks you if you want the items to be in your inventory or your storage, and then distributes the items accordingly.