Zelot Overlord

Ws Need Love

Seems kinda dumb to me that WS require kiels to spam cart terminate and throw tomahawk when they are supposed to both be aspd based. I get that the damage is pretty high and it's understandable, however so is lord knight bowling bash. That also has knockback as well as hitting twice for heavy damage. The lord knights also have a much higher HP pool that a whitesmith and don't require kiels for anything but spiral pierce and charge attack. The kiel requirement for whitesmith should be removed because it serves no real purpose.

• Like 1

The reason of this nerf is to balance spam rate between legit player and 3pp user.

I just found out about the LK's needing kiels for bowling bash which is fine, but WS do need an HP boost. It's kinda dumb that we get hit with dec agi, quagmire, or dispel and we can't do anything because it removes cart terminate when you have LK's, sinx, and every other class that gets dec agi and can just boost their agi/dex to compensate for the loss. In exchange WS should get a small HP boost, nothing major but when it takes over 200 vit on top of tao and other HP boosters to hit 300k when a lord knight needs to get half of that for the same amount of HP it's kinda stupid.

Actually we did get an HP boost in the form of TGK giving a bit more to merchant classes (you should see what kind of HP we had back then).

For me, the major issue is dispel and dec agi. However, fixing that would need skill edits and I am not sure if the admins would be up for it.

Just a reminder, you are playing ForsakenRO Where nothing gets done.

Some of the suggestions I have made have already been implemented. It's all a question on how reasonable it is and how easy/hard it's to implement.

Some of the suggestions I have made have already been implemented. It's all a question on how reasonable it is and how easy/hard it's to implement.

Could you list some of your suggestions that were implemented? I want to know what were thoses.

Could you list some of your suggestions that were implemented? I want to know what were thoses.

Well I am not him but I can name a few of my own.

1. Increase effect of TGK on merchant classes

2. Decrease of pricing of acid/grenade bottles

3. Putting of delays of some skills to fight BN(still in development but seeing some light)

4. Removal of Parry use on Freyr(this is also a community given output)

5. Removal of the demi human reducts on the stalker bow so it is not OP

6. The desperado delay cap to 80% instead of the originally proposed 70%

7. Increased Holy cross damage on the Paladin weapons

8. Making the legendary stalker bow actually 80% of the valk counterpart(it isn't originally so)

9. Legendary bio mace have lvl 5 bolts instead of lvl 3(this is mostly on GM Wish's part though but there was a healthy discussion regarding it)

10. Adding the 10% more acid bomb increase on the blessed ring of creator(it originally does not have it)

11. Buffing of Sacred wing

12. Putting back of Job classes section in the forums

I am proud of my suggestions here as it helped a lot of people.

I hope that this makes it clear that if you actually argue decently on your suggestions and provide proof on why it is needed it will be accepted and be implemented.

Just a reminder, you are playing ForsakenRO Where nothing gets done.

Well I am not him but I can name a few of my own.

1. Increase effect of TGK on merchant classes

2. Decrease of pricing of acid/grenade bottles

3. Putting of delays of some skills to fight BN(still in development but seeing some light)

4. Removal of Parry use on Freyr(this is also a community given output)

5. Removal of the demi human reducts on the stalker bow so it is not OP

6. The desperado delay cap to 80% instead of the originally proposed 70%

7. Increased Holy cross damage on the Paladin weapons

8. Making the legendary stalker bow actually 80% of the valk counterpart(it isn't originally so)

9. Legendary bio mace have lvl 5 bolts instead of lvl 3(this is mostly on GM Wish's part though but there was a healthy discussion regarding it)

10. Adding the 10% more acid bomb increase on the blessed ring of creator(it originally does not have it)

11. Buffing of Sacred wing

12. Putting back of Job classes section in the forums

I am proud of my suggestions here as it helped a lot of people.

I hope that this makes it clear that if you actually argue decently on your suggestions and provide proof on why it is needed it will be accepted and be implemented.

Things do get done, it's just disgusting how long it takes for them to ACTUALLY GET DONE. For example it took video proof and major community support to get the parry skill removed from being used with Freyr's blade(which shouldn't of been possible in the first place). Then after a month they decided to accept the suggestion and took ANOTHER month to implement it, NOT TO MENTION, they half assed it and forgot to remove parry off of the Legendary blade which Drew predicted and reminded them moments after the update came out, but let's not get started with this.

Now this isn't a rant, I understand the staff is busy trying to make new cute expansion hats, because that's what I hope for every update, Kappa.

As for the topic suggestion itself, you cannot prepare for every situation when it comes to group fights. I would rather it be so you cannot dispel cart boost, this way it still allows other classes to outplay Whitesmith, such as the use of Punk card. I know most of you probably don't even know what that card does and are searching/RMSing it right now, but this is the best resolution to me. You can always stat for decrease agi or use awakening pots, but being able to dispel cart boost seems like the biggest downfall of this class on this server.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

Things do get done, it's just disgusting how long it takes for them to ACTUALLY GET DONE. For example it took video proof and major community support to get the parry skill removed from being used with Freyr's blade(which shouldn't of been possible in the first place). Then after a month they decided to accept the suggestion and took ANOTHER month to implement it, NOT TO MENTION, they half assed it and forgot to remove parry off of the Legendary blade which Drew predicted and reminded them moments after the update came out, but let's not get started with this.

Now this isn't a rant, I understand the staff is busy trying to make new cute expansion hats, because that's what I hope for every update, Kappa.

As for the topic suggestion itself, you cannot prepare for every situation when it comes to group fights. I would rather it be so you cannot dispel cart boost, this way it still allows other classes to outplay Whitesmith, such as the use of Punk card. I know most of you probably don't even know what that card does and are searching/RMSing it right now, but this is the best resolution to me. You can always stat for decrease agi or use awakening pots, but being able to dispel cart boost seems like the biggest downfall of this class on this server.

Well, the time it takes usually depends on what needs to be changed. If it was item stats etc, it does take a longer time than the others I put in there. The removal of the demi human reducts on the stalker bow actually took longer if I remember correctly, simply because no one actually suggested it, and by the time I suggested it, tons of people using the reducts build nearly went on a riot. Not sure what are the needed stuff to accept a suggestion, but i think if it was for the items, they take their time to confirm the community input about it.

Other people(like in the freyr case) arguing on why something like that is not OP also does not help with the case. I do believe that only Genesis, Veracity and Dream accepts suggestions too so I kinda understand the time delay. But then again, this is off topic with the suggestion itself.

On the WS issue, correct me if I am wrong but the decrease agi actually dispells cart boost if I remember correctly. It doesn't just slow down the WS, but it dispells. Or I maybe wrong, I haven't played my WS for so long.

P.S. Ahh the almighty punk card. It also used to piss off tons of sinx back in the day where 90% of the server is a sinx and it does piss of some champs to a lesser extent.

Remove the requirement of cart boost for cart terminate. I have spoken to a lot of people who have played whitesmith and they all have swapped to LK because if a WS is dispelled they have to recast everything just to deal damage, as well as deal with the dec agi, quagmire and dispel completely nulling their ability to deal damage.