Zelot Overlord

Need My Gear Back

A friend of mine has had my gear and I have been trying to get it back for the last 2 weeks. The GM team says they can't do anything without proof of the items(screenshots, ect). I don't have any screen shots so instead I need people who have seen me with the gear to vouch for me, or look through any old screenshots you have to see if you have me wearing my gear in them. I just want my gear back.

• Like 1

To the Admin and Staff's, I would like to know why would you need a proof like screenshot to get his items back? I don't think it's a must since most of the people don't take screenshots very often especially their items even myself and to be honest If he can't provide a proof why not try investigate since you have the authority to do that. I'm not trying to be a douche or cunt here I'm just giving my opinion because I knew the guy since I started playing fRO and If I can provide a screenshots I would but like I said, at the very first sentence most people don't take screenshot.

golden rule in ragnarok, dont' trust anyone, 2nd: if in doubt always take screenshots. end of discussion.

I'm gonna put this line in my sig, is it fine? :o

We need time for this. It is'nt easy to relocate the items that were missing need to take times.

Just wait for superior to replay your ticket.