sartorius19

Amazing Trivias

Ok so lets share amazing things and not so known trivia and facts . Ill start it off.

You ever wonder what is coelacanths? the big fishes in aegir's raid?

Did you know that

"Coelacanths, it disappeared from the fossil record-410 million years ago.

In 1938, Coelacanth got caught off the coast in South Africa. In 1999, the second Coelacanth were found in Indonesia."

Isimangaliso-coelacanth-2-130912.jpg1-Coelacanth.png

• Like 2

Cool :o
Based on funology.com, Dinosaurs probably lived to be between 75 to 300 years of age. Scientists figured this out from looking at the structure of their bones.

Did you know that

"During a 2004 episode of Sesame Street, Cookie Monster said that before he started eating cookies, his name was Sid."

Did you guys know that

Malaya is my favorite map in RO lol and also few of the monsters or i think all of the monsters there are from Philippine Myth Creatures huehuehue ..Ofc all pinoys know that huehuehue ...

One of my fav. Is the tikbalang half horse half man creature , Old people here said if you can get the tikbalangs hair you can get a wish nyahahah ..

I stink at this xD.

• Like 1

Did you know that this kind of ant exist xD?

640px-Martialis_heureka_CASENT0106181_1.

That the single known specimen of a new ant species dubbed Martialis heureka is seen from above in an undated photo.

The pale, blind ant was found in the Amazon rain forest and is the only known surviving member of a lineage that separated from the main ant family more than a hundred million years ago, biologists reported in September 2008.

Yes I am one of them (°•°) ..

Yes I am one of them (°•°) ..

Are you the Alien Nigga from mars ?

Did you know that we really have sea dragons? xD

Named after the dragons of Chinese mythology, Leafy seadragons (Phycodurus eques) resemble a piece of drifting seaweed as they float in the seaweed-filled water. The Leafy seadragon, with green, orange and gold hues along its body, is covered with leaf-like appendages, making it remarkably camouflaged. Only the fluttering of tiny fins or the moving of an independently swiveling eye, reveals its presence.

Like the seahorse, the male seadragon carries as many as 150-200 eggs. After being deposited by the female, the eggs are carried in the honeycomb-shaped area (known as the brood patch) under the male's tail for approximately eight weeks. Seadragons have no teeth or stomach and feed exclusively on mysidopsis shrimp. Known as "Australian seahorses" in Australia, they are found in calm, cold water that is approximately 50-54° F (10-12° C). Leafy seadragons have been protected by the South Australian government since 1982

5172639772_5b5d9b3c35_z.jpgSpace.jpgleafy_sea_dragon.jpg