xSeraphina

So How Exactly Is Gtb Balanced On *this* Server?

On another server, where it's strongly revolved around team fights, I understand because now that person will instead be taking increased demi-human damage at the expense of me being only really able to support.... However this seems to be more of a one for all and you're usually on your own unless it's woe. I've been trying to figure out what exactly it is that makes this balanced? How is it okay that wizzards, proffs, etc are deemed completely defenseless while in pvp situations and better off warping out. A proff MAY be able to stave crasher and get out alive, but a wizzard if having to get too close will probably die and stave crasher isn't as effective anyways....

Edited by xSeraphina
  • Like 1

Please look at heha fight a serious PvP 1o1 then tell me again how wiz can't compete.

This is your argument on how GTB is balanced? I was looking for someone to persuade me, not tell me how kickass one wizzard is.

Well to me it seems like you don't spend a lot of time thinking about pvp strategies and just go with skill spam and hope for the best.

heha knows his shit, because he's been playing for a long time developing his skills and strategies.

1st thing:

You can force the use of gtb shield on any player simply because your magic dmg is ridiculous.

2nd thing:

You can strip shields using D.War card

3rd thing:

Even if your opponent is using FCP you have energy coat and access to a lot of redux like beret/poopoo hat, skull aura, sacreds, fluffy wings etc etc.

Final note:

Find a good balance between redux and dmg output to wear your enemy out untill their fcp dissipates then strip them and give them the meteor storm spam of their life. If you have any decent gear you will only need 1-2 hits to kill people on 1tgk.

wizards, prof, magic users etc... works their best on a group fight. thats why they are excellent at woe,gvg,and BR and also raid... these classes find a lil hardtime on 1on1 coz they are not made for solo battles. however you can modify these characters to be flexible in any situaton. ill give you names of good wizards i know where can you ask guides etc..

• Heha
  • Gurkak
  • Mr. Yoso
  • Like 1

How is it will be imbalance if they will remove the effects of GTB card? That's why the Stave Crasher is created upon the Professor and High Wizard Classes so they can still kill if they wear GTB or Maya shield ...

It is balanced due to several things, most of it are already pointed out(strip cards, stave crasher).

However, wizards are not really meant for 1v1 situations anyway. So you cannot put that into perspective. It is possible to pvp on a wizard, just a bit harder.

If we disable the use of GTB, it would ruin the balance as Wizards and Profs do huge damage on high rate servers. Add the custom items we have as well.

In all honesty, if I'm being bullied or say in 1v1 situation, I'm probably better off changing classes. I'm sure you all have plenty of arguments on how to deal with GTB, but the end of it all is if some jerk decides to attack me and put on gtb even before they got near me, I can't do anything given stave crasher is difficult to spam without breaking your keyboard (button mashing I guess is the norm in this server) and has to be set up in order to do at least 18k a hit. Thanks for the input, but I'll probably just keep my proff for woe and make another class where I can actually defend myself.

In all honesty, if I'm being bullied or say in 1v1 situation, I'm probably better off changing classes. I'm sure you all have plenty of arguments on how to deal with GTB, but the end of it all is if some jerk decides to attack me and put on gtb even before they got near me, I can't do anything given stave crasher is difficult to spam without breaking your keyboard (button mashing I guess is the norm in this server) and has to be set up in order to do at least 18k a hit. Thanks for the input, but I'll probably just keep my proff for woe and make another class where I can actually defend myself.

Yes button mash is very common in this server... Fights are all about ygg spam...