overder

Badly Need To Re Activate My Account

Good eve sir.. this is my second message for today and i just want to explain myself.

According to GM Devour (with all do respect sir) my account has been banned for buying PHP, which i didn't.

ever since i played forsakenro.

the only reason i think off is that my friend log his account in my house, and he admitted that he was buying php at forsaken city

what is so disappointing is that my other friend and I got banned even though its not are fault.

my point is that we cant monitor every time what the others doing because we are also playing.(own privacy right?)

i do want to request a consideration for incident please.

hoping to retrieve my account..

Thank you.. for reading my comment ...

(if there's anything i can do please tell me. )

• Like 1

That is a normal thing to do, to prevent items from being transferred. During the investigation by the GM team, it is logical to ban the IP and all accounts on it first. The GM team also cannot risk unbanning someone just because they said "they didn't do it". if you made a ticket, just be patient.

yeah i know it is normal thing to do.. i understand what your saying..

but do they really do a investigation??for what really happen..or it just that they banned all the players log on that IP when they so it.

just like what i said in my ticket. what if where playing outdoors and someone do PHP buying we didn't know?? does it mean they have to banned all the players playing in that place..

@~anyways Rayray thank you for responding to my post...

although i want to start over again what can i do they banned my IP... so now its really over for me..

thank you forsaken ro and team..

i didn't have any guilt to anyone specially GM Devour and GM Genesis Thank you..

Its their policy as GM so its normal i know.

Though I'm a bit regretful not because it do PHP ok.(cause swear to god i didnt). its just that I'm almost gear up and it happen.. so sad.. sobsssss..

Edited by overder