Pounder143

Who's The Best Active Gm For You At The Moment

LOL, I won't comment which GM is most active it will get me into trouble. In any case, the GM team in general isn't active enough(which is why they are recruiting more), but as far as current GM's that are on more often than others, I would have to say Devour is the most active although Cappuccino has been on often as well(you can tell because her events take like 40-60 minutes for 1 event).

Zergling,

It seems like none of your posts lately have been constructive at all, if you do not have anything pleasant or helpful to say, then don't post at all. Thank you.

Jorge

Genesis, please read the suggestions, I have made several posts there that have recieved plenty of likes and support, not to mention my posts on the help subfourm. Nothing I have stated is false, I have spoken to many players on the things that I have brought up and they all agree with me. If you think I'm wrong then try talking to the players on the server, and not hounding me for saying what everyone else is thinking, but too afraid to say.

Bro he didn't say you're wrong about anything, he "politely" <--- (key word) said you're being a dick and talking just to talk, while being a dick xD

I'm sure he spends more than enough time outta his life reading suggestions, thinking of how they will effect the server(yes, that includes you too), and taking into consideration how much work the changes will take.

Also right after he asked you to be pleasant you decided to be a dick again...

Give your fucking head a shake zerg

yes i do realize i just did what u did as well, but you obviously didn't get the hint..

Anyways I like Gen, Shino, Vera, and Dream! <3

• Like 4

Zergling,

It seems like none of your posts lately have been constructive at all, if you do not have anything pleasant or helpful to say, then don't post at all. Thank you.

Jorge

I do believe that this is him saying that I haven't been constructive which is why I bothered to make the reply in the first place. As far as you go, I was commenting on the fact that if he thought what I was saying was false he should ask the people on his server. Besides my overall opinion on the GM team is that they really don't do much except host one or two events then afk for the rest of the day. There might be a GM on(and active) maybe for 3 hours a day, which in the long run isn't very much compared to servers with eve half the number of players which has at least one active GM on for 12+ hours during the day.

Man most of your posts make it seem like you're butt hurt about something all the time. Instead of saying this

LOL, I won't comment which GM is most active it will get me into trouble. In any case, the GM team in general isn't active enough(which is why they are recruiting more), but as far as current GM's that are on more often than others, I would have to say Devour is the most active although Cappuccino has been on often as well(you can tell because her events take like 40-60 minutes for 1 event).

a more positive way to say it would of been "Since most of the GM's are busy most of the time I can't really pick my favorite active GM at the time, but the ones that are available that I do like are Devour and Cappuccino." But do it your way man since you think it's right.

• Like 1

First I want to know your definition of being active, is it by doing events? Because there are GM's which are active by helping new players on game, hunting Botter's and GM's that are answering Tickets for complains, error, scam cases, and other stuff.

There are also GM that are responsible for fixing game problems, making game updates, and GM that are responsible for the server updates.

So over all I think they are all active, but having different task.