Mmayden1

I Have A Question About Legendary Weapons

So when you get the legendary weapon it says you can only equip one legendary weapon ar once. Does that mean you cant have 2 legendary assassin cross blades equiped but you can have a legendary assassin cross blade and a legendary dex blade equiped???

You should use 1 blade instead of 2 because it was made that way on the last update. or else you will lose your HP like what carlooreste said.

Edited by Victoria

There's problem regarding the L.Dex sword for sinX. It's currently bugged making it reduce your hp up 50%. I have already reported this but still no update. :) I advice you to go dual dagger on sinx or Critical.. :)

You can use SinX Crit and L.Blade or SinX Dex and L.Blade just fine.

It doesn't affect your HP.

Posted Image

• Added warning to Legendary quest stating you cannot wear both assassin cross blades at the same time
  • Legendary SinX and Legendary Sinx Blade can no longer be worn together.
are these fixes working? :3 Edited by Victoria

If not, then the GMs should fix it :3 since they announced that they shouldn't be used together.

The bug fix was meant to be for players not being able to use two L.Swords at the same time, so L.Blade with any other L.SinX Sword goest together fine. But there is a problem with the L.Dex sword now if you put it on your r.hand, it lowers your hp. It's a bug and i think they're trying to figure it out.

The bug fix was meant to be for players not being able to use two L.Swords at the same time, so L.Blade with any other L.SinX Sword goest together fine. But there is a problem with the L.Dex sword now if you put it on your r.hand, it lowers your hp. It's a bug and i think they're trying to figure it out.

Ya but im kinda confuse on this one:

• Legendary SinX and Legendary Sinx Blade can no longer be worn together.