Kekay123

Universal Usage Weapon

Another idea I have is that this server must have a "Universal Weapon", and by that I mean a weapon that could be use the any class... I've been wondering why is it that every class has a special weapon but no weapon for everyone to use... Normal items aren't enough, how bout for the newbies like me? Well, I find it hard to support my characters because it's an expensive move...

For this i suggest we create a weapon usable/equip-able to all class, comparing to my past server, the name was "Oblivion Blade", and it was usable to every class (Even babies)... This would still get a fair set of stats tho, like for all other L.Weaps...

From the past, it also had like Uber/Elite/Godly/Fury/Mythical items, Each is just an upgrade of the other, it's like items that only the stats differ from like Knight Sword(Uber) would have +5 All Stats--> Oblivion Blade(Elite) would have +10 All Stats --> Godly Oblivion Blade(Godly) +20 AS, +% Dmg to Demi-Humans --> Fury Sacred Blade(Fury) +25 AS, +%HP, +25% More Damage to Demi-Humans, etc. And this item is slotted [4], so like other Weapons...

For Elite items, they're like L.Weaps, and for Fury Items they're like Valk weaps... Never seen the Mythical tho, but I heard it's more powerful than the Fury items... Thus "Mythical" xD

#Hope I'm helping xD...

Edited by Kekay123

-1 Legendary Weapons and Valkyrie Weapons will be useless once these are implemented.

Sounds cool but as victoria said, it would prob make l weaps and valk weapons useless.

Make the Universal Wwapon a event funny weapon! No dmg added really, its effect is auto cast *random weak skill* ^^

I don't know how it would work really, but what will be the weapon's classification then, considering some skills only work with certain type of weapon equipped(throw kunai, bow skills etc). I see so many things that could be a problem here.

I don't know how it would work really, but what will be the weapon's classification then, considering some skills only work with certain type of weapon equipped(throw kunai, bow skills etc). I see so many things that could be a problem here.

It'd be a dagger/sword class...

Okay, I like the idea of adding a weapon like this to help with leveling, or something. But it wouldn't be strong enough to be able to be used in PvP or anything. Thanks for your suggestion.