Imbecile

Museum

You can post your works here

- Signatures

- Banners

- Emblems

- Photographic manipulation

etc, Anything else made by the so called application "Photoshop"

You can put also your manual drawings and cad drawings etc.

I'll start
Made by: Sketchup/Vray/Photoshop
Proposed Japanese Style Villa

Posted Image Edited by Imbecile

Nice Topic sir! did you make the image yourself? and Pro signature as well. Here are some of what I consider to be my best works. Although I would hesitate to even call myself intermediate level on photoshop. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Your works are cool also, but avoid using those outlines & frames.

About the pic of mine, it's a propose building, i've planned, designed and render it.

We used to do that on our work.

i just wish 1 of u can teach me how to make signs lol

well, signatures are really basic graphics... even the best ones. if you're dedicated enough, you can learn how to make awesome signatures in no time... just look up some tutorials, learn your program, etc... then once you're good enough that you can run on your own fuel start switching/mixing it up, adding your own "niche" (per se) to the works, stuff like that.

just like becoming great at drawing or singing, working with computer graphics (and actually making good work) is something that takes time and dedication. keep in mind if you're pursuing a career in graphics, learning signatures is a really good entry point for that field.

• Like 1

well, signatures are really basic graphics... even the best ones. if you're dedicated enough, you can learn how to make awesome signatures in no time... just look up some tutorials, learn your program, etc... then once you're good enough that you can run on your own fuel start switching/mixing it up, adding your own "niche" (per se) to the works, stuff like that.

just like becoming great at drawing or singing, working with computer graphics (and actually making good work) is something that takes time and dedication. keep in mind if you're pursuing a career in graphics, learning signatures is a really good entry point for that field.

Cool story

iPhone用IPhone車の充電器 - 車の充電器 iphone 5 IPhoneアクセサリー - これは信じられないほどの携帯電話の機能を強化 スマートフォン

通話履歴の表示 - このMobiStealth iPhone 4のスパイ機能は、iPhoneのすべての着信およ??び発信コールの詳細を確認することができます。さらに、通話ログ内の番号にassocatedされ、iPhoneの連絡先リスト/アドレス帳に保存されている連絡先が表示されます。 ipad mini 価格 3。セキュリティロック:キオスクが効率的にiPadを保護する必要がありますように、それはディスプレイ上にセキュリティロックを持っている必要があります。 iphone おすすめ

通話履歴の表示 - このMobiStealth iPhone 4のスパイ機能は、iPhoneのすべての着信およ??び発信コールの詳細を確認することができます。さらに、通話ログ内の番号にassocatedされ、iPhoneの連絡先リスト/アドレス帳に保存されている連絡先が表示されます。 アプリ iphone iphone - 世界の次のワンダーまたはちょうどフロップ? ipad 買取

?あなたは非常に技術的に傾斜している場合は、あなたのiPhoneの画面を自分に置き換えることができるかもしれません。あなたはiPhoneの画面交換キットを購入することができますオンラインで多くの場所があります。これらのキットのほとんどは比較的安価である。 電子書籍 ipad *密かに写真を見る - MobiStealth iPhoneのスパイソフトウェアの私の最もお気に入りの機能、遠くで??。このiPhoneスパイウェア機能を使用すると、密かに取得して、iPhone上でスナップされているすべての写真を閲覧できるようになります。 ipad 新型

Appleの最高経営責任者スティーブ·ジョブズは、この30日早くiPad 2の打ち上げでライバルの "??模倣"タブレットコンピュータシステムをノックのレベルを作成しました。サムスン、RIMとモトローラは "でも最初のiPadと一緒に追いついていません"、と彼は言った。しかし、ジョブズがアップル社のソリューションの一つに向上させることができたとき、あなたは彼がすることを安心することができます。 アイパッド 料金 オリジナルのiPhoneの充電器は良いと効果的です。あなたは偽物や偽造充電器を選択した場合は、iPhone.TheのiPhoneにダメージを与えることになりますと、世界が見てきたすべてのことを最大の発明の一つである。あなたが定期的に、通常の携帯電話で行うことができないiPhone上で非常に多くのことを行うことができます。 iPhoneは、あなたが、あなたの電子メールをチェックし、テキストメッセージを送信し、同様にそれをあなたの曲のすべてを保存することができます。 iPhoneは周りに一流の携帯電話の一つです。 iPhoneには、その品質のために知られており、彼らは一般的に何の問題もなく動作しています。ときにあなたのiPhoneの画面が壊れそれで、あなたは何をしますか? ipad 充電器

屋根や芝生の上で使用します。 TPEEまたはLDPE素材。いいえ、電気は、必要ありません ipad ほとんどのiPhoneの修理会社はフェデックスサービスを提供しています。これは、ほとんどのiPhoneの修理会社が同日または翌日サービスの実行について優れているインチそれを送信した後、彼らはあなたに戻って数日だけカップルがあなたのiPhoneを持つことができるようになります。彼らはできるだけ早くあなたに戻ってあなたのiPhoneを持っているあなたの必要性を理解しています。 iphone 5 docomo

iPhone用IPhone車の充電器 - 車の充電器 ソフトバンク 店舗 iPhone修理のヘルプ ipad 買い取り

Hi fRo-rum~ :3

It's nice to see creativity in here~ :D might as well share my works...

1072217_636290653055807_626878132_o.jpg

904157_583419805009559_1467591788_o.jpg

I do Digital Paintings and Illustrations, also 2D and 3D animation :3
If you want your pictures to be turned into Illustrations (ea. Gorilla-fied) or be turned into a Digital Painting just give send me your images at my email: [email protected] include your ign and what you want me to do with your picture... XD don't worry, it's free. but if you would give me tokens in-game, that would be appreciated... /gg

• Like 1