tamm01

[Solved]I Can Log-In But Can't Move

Hello there!anyone else experiencing this weird behavior? It suddenly happened now i don't know what caused it..I can log-in fine and without any lag but i can't move nor see any of the mobs moving..I then use the @warp binded to my alt+1 and when I relog-in my character has moved to a new location which means the @warp still works but i can't see it.. :S

This happens to me ALOT! i just exit game and come back in and it seems to be fine... somethings up though

Do your proper cloth colors actually load or are you stuck with the basic color on your character ? (if you can see your character). Seems to me that you disconnect right after logging in. Does this happen constantly ? As in every single time you log on or not ?

Just happened now, for the 4 times i've relogged and logged it happens, gonna try again now... :( I just reset my char's look so i'm with the basic pallettes

Edit: I just tried to log-in again but still the same...It was working fine a while a go..:(

Edited by tamm01

Happened to me also. But on specific maps when i warped...can't move or i can move but go back to my previous destination in lag mode...try to warp/go to another map...and see if you can move there.

I experience it in the forsaken city and moc_fild17...that's where i manage to set my alt+1 and alt+2 so those two places are the only ones i can go to..:(

Edit1: I also used the all-in-one but didn't do the manual patch since I patched successfully...it's strange that this happened suddenly and now i can't play the game >.<

Edit2: I tried my other characters and they can all move normally!! T_T this only happens to my SinX in character slot 2. I already reseted both my look and position but to no avail...

Edited by tamm01