Veracity

The Blessing Of The Valkyries

I believe all the new Valkyrie Weapons are breakable however they should all be Unbreakable since the old Valkyrie weapons are as well.I'll notify our superiors please be patient while this is looked into. =]

@ Kittie I'll look into it.

Gunslinger gun breaks too -_-.

nice update but old valk weapon must change also on stats give example on new pally weapon and the old one

old one gives a bit damage and stat must change to reduct and more hp for tanking to be a counter part of the new valk wepon for pally that deals more damage.. so that the old one must have a use in the game

thx.

Whitesmith - Oriental. ( Still a piece of crap. and for all the people who still have the piece of crap why add a new weapon for what they've been asking on this weapon to be buffed and make them pay for it. ) Should be allowed to exchange this or maybe change the Oriental for some other build?

Odins Hammer - Aka Mjolnir? Why name it odins hammer when the original god item in game mjolnir is already installed. And the sprite looks more like a mini mallet also.

i think the tao gunka card should be now even on all class coz of the new weapons.... it suck knowing rogue and hunter class only gets 30% HP and the others get 60%......

Stalker and Sniper have very high HP. On top of that sniper has high damage output and traps, stalker has stealth and reductions along with strip. Their tao effects are fine. I think your problem may be your build/equipment. I can help you with stalker but I'm horrible with sniper. Drop me a message if you need help.

The new whips produce LESS damage than the elite harps...

I find this VERY hard to believe unless the elite weapon is giving something it shouldn't. The weapon attack and stats for the new Valkyrie weapon are much better than the elite. there is no comparison. If this is the case, then submit a suggestion with screenshots and suggested changes. I will look at it personally.

This made me lol.

@Genesis: The new LK sword is breakable in battle. :(

Fixed for all weapons.

least just for mvp or other purposes. it doesnt really have to be for pvp. lol

It's meant for PvP purposes and will continue to serve that purpose.

Gunslinger gun breaks too -_-.

Fixed for all weapons.

nice update but old valk weapon must change also on stats give example on new pally weapon and the old one

old one gives a bit damage and stat must change to reduct and more hp for tanking to be a counter part of the new valk wepon for pally that deals more damage.. so that the old one must have a use in the game

thx.

File a suggestion with screenshots and I will look at it today.

Whitesmith - Oriental. ( Still a piece of crap. and for all the people who still have the piece of crap why add a new weapon for what they've been asking on this weapon to be buffed and make them pay for it. ) Should be allowed to exchange this or maybe change the Oriental for some other build?

Odins Hammer - Aka Mjolnir? Why name it odins hammer when the original god item in game mjolnir is already installed. And the sprite looks more like a mini mallet also.

We had it pretty clear that the Black Oriental Sword was temporary for Creator/Whitesmith. We also made it clear that we would implement items that were specifically catered towards that class. So this "piece of crap" as you so eloquently put it, was a predecessor to this new Valkyrie Weapon which is specifically created for that class. if there is a problem with it being too weak, then file a suggestion. Our main focus was to make sure they weren't overpowered. I named it Odin's Hammer because I felt like it and liked the name. I also like the sprite modification so I put that on there as well. Odin's Hammer was mallet-looking anyways.