Genesis

New Novice Map, Gm Center, Quest Items, And Fixes Galore!

ei i dun understand the redux stuff someone explain plz

why when i put my sacred wings or something it says

the reduct was deactivated :S i dont understand

and Congrats really nice update, and thanks for enable the xmas candys ^^

The three items mentioned in the original post (Combat knife, Santa Poring, and Deviling hats) do not stack with Forsaken King's shield or Friggs King's Shield. Meaning: If you are wearing one of these two shields and equip one of the above mentioned items you will not get further damage reductions from said items.

Sacred Wings and all other damage reducing items should still work as they did before.

If you want to try to get more reductions you can use a class specific Elite Shield or Friggs version of the elite shield. The headgears and combat knife still stack with those.

At least this is how I understand it. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

I like the deactivation of the reduction from the santa poring hat because before that, sacred wings have just become an item of display. Before you need to ladder to get 10% reduction, but people just get scarves and buy santa poring hat, sacrifice a few stats for 195 atk speed, and the have more reduction + more damage. Two thumbs up!

Stalker elite bow is still 2 handed.

Verified, changed and uploaded.

As soon one of the administrators does a reload in-game you'll have the one-handed elite stalker bow.

QUESTION : " Are you guys planning to change the descriptions in the Elite Weapons anytime soon? "

Will be changed soon™.

The three items mentioned in the original post (Combat knife, Santa Poring, and Deviling hats) do not stack with Forsaken King's shield or Friggs King's Shield. Meaning: If you are wearing one of these two shields and equip one of the above mentioned items you will not get further damage reductions from said items.

Sacred Wings and all other damage reducing items should still work as they did before.

If you want to try to get more reductions you can use a class specific Elite Shield or Friggs version of the elite shield. The headgears and combat knife still stack with those.

At least this is how I understand it. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

this type of thing is pretty good meaning you should have to sacrifice your friggs or something to get the max reducts and go elite i think i like it

though what is the max reduction? i havent checked/ tested it myself yet

I like the deactivation of the reduction from the santa poring hat because before that, sacred wings have just become an item of display. Before you need to ladder to get 10% reduction, but people just get scarves and buy santa poring hat, sacrifice a few stats for 195 atk speed, and the have more reduction + more damage. Two thumbs up!

ikr! i too appreciate this, because now sacred are back to their rightful place in a way.

theres nothing new to LK weapons...

hahah sn00ze don't mind it too much lol .. (idk check accepted suggestions :S, we'll just have to see)

Edited by Masahiro

Shouldn't affect the economy in a negative manner. They only spawn once every hour. If anything, you should see new players selling MvP cards. Thus, they are more likely to stay. That means more people consuming, which means more people having to farm giving new players even more ways to obtain items. Supply of cards will stay the same, demand will go up which is exactly what our economy needs.

Shouldn't affect the economy in a negative manner. They only spawn once every hour. If anything, you should see new players selling MvP cards. Thus, they are more likely to stay. That means more people consuming, which means more people having to farm giving new players even more ways to obtain items. Supply of cards will stay the same, demand will go up which is exactly what our economy needs.

we shall watch and see.

Genesis is right. New players are likely to stay because it is much easier for them to kill MvPs and sell cards and collect cards for themselves to use. Good way to start off. To me, I worry about population more than economy.

Genesis is right. New players are likely to stay because it is much easier for them to kill MvPs and sell cards and collect cards for themselves to use. Good way to start off. To me, I worry about population more than economy.

I, too, worry about the populations of the fRO community. Thinking of ways of getting more people but I have been pretty busy with other stuffs lately.

you do know that newbies quit because alot of us tend to kill them right?